• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

chassis LA-101 Lithgow rifle

gr8guns

Private
Minuteman
Mar 16, 2019
Someone ( I think ) posted about making or altering a chassis for the LA-101 Lithgow rifle........is this something anyone has heard? I would be interested in buying one.....or two !

Someone ( I think ) posted about making or altering a chassis for the LA-101 Lithgow rifle........is this something anyone has heard? I would be interested in buying one.....or two !
Sorry, I missed your PM. I can machine up the backbone and trigger guard for the KRG BRavo/X-Ray etc. It makes a nice little rifle out of the LA101. The only issue is that I'm in Australia.
1687570630554.jpeg

1687571324308.png

these custom made auto Hood adjustment tools for body shop look great ! I should like to order one.

Reactions: Gtar
Hey @Gtar

Are you still making these back bones for the la101?

Thanks
I'm trying to. I only have one mill running at the moment and it always seems to have something else to make. I just picked another one which I need to get up and running, hopefully it won't be too far away.

I'm trying to. I only have one mill running at the moment and it always seems to have something else to make. I just picked another one which I need to get up and running, hopefully it won't be too far away.
Awesome mate, keep us posted!