• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Chassis Trainer

accurate obsession

Private
Minuteman
Aug 8, 2017
GA
If you have built a trainer based off of a PDC or MPA chassis I would like hear how you feel about the results. I am thinking of using a CZ 455 action for mine, haven't decided on the barrel yet although Lilja is there I keep seeing mixed results.

It's not the two chassis you asked about but you should look at the McRees chassis. They make them for the Mark II and CZ 455. Here's my Mark II in the McRees.

Attachments

• IMG_1594.JPG
    IMG_1594.JPG
    99.1 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_1595.JPG
    IMG_1595.JPG
    96.7 KB · Views: 15
I've got a PDC chassis on my CZ 455, love it! If you're trying to mimic the feel of you're full sized rifle its a good option if you have a PDC chassis. I just have a stock barrel on mine but it still shoots better than I can most of the time.

If you're wanting an almost exact feel I'd check out the 40X conversions done by one of the members here. If you are using a Rem 700 footprint action as your full size you couldn't get a closer feel from a training rifle IMO.

Ben

Thanks for the reply. Yes, my full sized rifle is a PDC gen 4 comp chassis and I would like to get more trigger time in with the same feel as big brother. Not to mention there are some rimfire matches that a rifle like that would be perfect for.

Well then I'd go with the PDC chassis, you already know they're solid. Mine did take a little longer than quoted to get but I have been very pleased with it thus far!

Ben

Just wait a few hours, Mike Bush is releasing his prices today for a new 700 clone rimfire action.