• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Chauvin stabbed.

BurtG

GOLDEN TICKET HOLDER
Supporter
Banned !
Minuteman
  • Nov 9, 2022
    Northeast
    I figure there’d be a thread here wjth all the blue line deep throaters here

But anyway. Yalls hero got stabbed in prison.

This Gem was also revealed
    “”
    Additionally, according to the plea agreement, Chauvin admitted that on Sept. 4, 2017, he willfully violated the then-14-year-old child’s constitutional right to be free from an officer’s use of unreasonable force. Specifically, Chauvin admitted that he held the child by the throat and struck the child multiple times in the head with a flashlight, resulting in the child’s bodily injury. In the plea agreement, Chauvin also admitted that he held his knee on the child’s neck, shoulders and upper back for between 15 and 16 minutes, even though the child was face-down on the floor, handcuffed and not resisting. Chauvin admitted that these actions resulted in the child’s bodily injury."

What a great cop. Did nothing wrong. Fine upstanding officer

I’m not a “blue line deep throater “ However after the first autopsy came back that the piece of shit died of a fentanyl overdose. They simply payed for a second autopsy to produce the results they wanted. George Floyd was a litersl piece of violent shit. Society is a better place without him. Had he not took too much fentanyl he’d still be here. Oh and he was a 46 year old violent felon . Not an innocent 14 year old. LOL

I’m not a “blue line deep throater “ However after the first autopsy came back that the piece of shit died of a fentanyl overdose. They simply payed for a second autopsy to produce the results they wanted. George Floyd was a litersl piece of violent shit. Society is a better place without him. Had he not took too much fentanyl he’d still be here. Oh and he was a 46 year old violent felon . Not an innocent 14 year old. LOL
    1). Im fine with him getting the death penalty for what he did to the 14 y o.

Criminals with badges should get sentence enhancements not less that what a lowly serf would get. Especially when they use their badge to be criminals

2). If he hadn’t been such a insecure needle Dick , he would have taken his knee off and not be in the predicament he is now. He sure wasn’t going to take his knee off with the crowd yelling for him to do that. Got to have some “power” in his life and respect his authority

Society is better with both of those guys removed. It’s a good start.

Honestly shocked he isn’t dead yet.

I'm not it's very rare for someone to get killed he probably gets made fun of and beat up though. Here in AZ an inmate got killed a few years back because he was a complete piece of shit who tortured old ladies to death. I think he made it two or three years before the other inmates murdered him.

I hope they can find out who stabbed him and prosecute that person to the fullest extent of the law.

I'm not it's very rare for someone to get killed he probably gets made fun of and beat up though. Here in AZ an inmate got killed a few years back because he was a complete piece of shit who tortured old ladies to death. I think he made it two or three years before the other inmates murdered him.

Now THAT is warm and fuzzy. Just like the Texas serial killer Billy Chemirmir who was also in this country illegally. Shanked 5-6 times, then the other inmate dragged him outside into the hallway, went back in his bunk, and was back to sleep in 5 minutes. Fuuuck, 10/10 style points...