• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Cheap alternative Match day pack

Eric32

USAF
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Aug 14, 2011
    Tennessee
    So no shit there I was, at Home Depot. Burning day light looking for random shit to buy. And out of the corner of my eye. A HUSKY backpack for tools and shit.

So I start checking it out. It has a hard bottom so the pack stands on it own.

A bunch of little pockets for random stuff. One outside pocket and a putter main pocket. With a mesh liner pouch for a water bottom. The main compartment folds to the bottom.

So 40$ later it's sitting in the basement I started loading it up with all the match stuff I normally bring.

Main compartment.

Fits 2 fortune cookies. Kestrel. Chamber flag. Ammo novel.

Outside small pocket
    fix it sticks kit
    Chamber chiller

Main outside pouch
    Data card and pens

Need to make one modification to add a extra stamp to secure tripod and re-enforce mesh pocket for a tripod.
    20210803_152922.jpg
    20210803_152955.jpg
    20210803_152949.jpg
    20210803_152943.jpg

20210803_162018.jpg
    20210803_162158.jpg

Last edited:
    maybe the match night pack comes with 4 condoms ,a personal sized tube of ky , a full roll of duct tape ,and a one size fits all sky mask , a hack saw , a cheap but effective tarp , zip ties and a nothing to see here sign made out of the highest grade card board 1.00 can buy . the oj bloody gloves are extra . and can be assembled at almost any dollar tree and back pack its self at any local Walmart .