• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Night Vision Cheap PVS-14 Full Kit

avidflyer

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 18, 2011
St Louis
Selling Another spare PVS-14 I bought years ago from ASM Group. It just sat in the back of the safe, was bought as a spare set up. Was told it is a mil spec ANVIS Gen 3 blem tube, that of course due to the spot didn't pass mil spec. Unit has less than a couple hours on it. Looks and function as new. Since this is a ANVIS tube the manual gain does not function (normal when using in a 14 housing) Comes with full kit, Norotos GI Helmet mount (used) Jarm (new) Green Pouch, manual, lens tissue, (new) and a used (lens is clean and perfect) Wilcox amber filter. One thing I did notice when taking the pictures is the red light in the 14 eye piece does not come on when the IR light is on, but the IR on the unit works perfect. That maybe do to it being a ANVIS tube, dont know but wanted to let the buyer know no effect on operation. $1,900 shipped and insured not looking for any trades.

1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg5.jpg6.JPG

A friend of mine probably wants it. I'll message you