• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD Cheap Remage Barrel

TwoBrokeShooters

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Sep 26, 2019
Looking for a cheap remage barrel. Preferably m24 or mtu but any heavy contour would work. Not picky about caliber as long as it's 308 bolt face. I know it's an odd request; Just trying to put together a spare parts rifle for a buddy who wants to come shoot with us.

Get a hole of crownridge barrel works. Cheap great work and super fast.
Will second Crown Ridge. I've had several of Anthony's barrels and they have all shot lights out. If he has it in stock, you will have it in less than a week more than likely. He does excellent work......

Reactions: Schw15
This guy has a 26” MTU Criterion Remage barrel 6 Dasher up for cheap, and comes with a barrel nut too. Looks like about 2/3 of the barrel life remaining, assuming 1500 rounds per barrel:

Wow, those are some good prices. I bought an International Barrels Remage from Brownells and am really happy with it, but it cost a lot more. I'll check out those other vendors for the next one.

I own barrels from Anthony(Crown Ridge) and Bradley(Urban) , great shooters and they both deliver in a short amount of time . My barrels from them are Wilson , I know for sure Anthony can get other makes, not sure about Bradley .

I've had a few wilson barrels and they have all shot great. I got a x-caliber from Anthony which shot amazing