• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Night Vision Cheapest iRay RH25 Rico Micro For Sale

35Remington

Private
Minuteman
Jan 7, 2021
Texas
iRay RH25 Rico Micro for sale. Took a look around and didn't see another one offered this cheap, so here you go.

Virtually unused. Comes with box/papers/accs/everything as new, plus the $300 pictail and ADM QD mount.

First $5448 gets it. Send all the PMs you want, but an "I'll take it" timestamp in this thread rules all. Shipped/insured to CONUS.

I accept discreet Paypal FF. Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks for looking.

HASU8sO.jpg

Reactions: Indyair07
Agreed. He doesn't pass the smell test.
Careful with this one
Can you explain what you mean by this? I’m not a forum guy by trade like some but just have some stuff I was wanting to sell/trade? Would love to hear what you guy mean by this comment? And sorry if I jumping in on this thread was offensive, I just saw there might be a trade option that this seller wasn’t interested in.

Can you explain what you mean by this? I’m not a forum guy by trade like some but just have some stuff I was wanting to sell/trade? Would love to hear what you guy mean by this comment? And sorry if I jumping in on this thread was offensive, I just saw there might be a trade option that this seller wasn’t interested in.
It is just suspicious when someone who just joined the forum has a high dollar item for sale or trade.

Reactions: Gunny Fitz
It is just suspicious when someone who just joined the forum has a high dollar item for sale or trade.
I could see where you are coming from. But I’ve have had my hands on very high dollar items for a while now, I’ve made a career of it actually. But mostly it was all owned by Uncle Sam. I don’t really do much online nor have a need to be on forums. But once I started having to buy this stuff with my own money, I have a need to re-sell them to buy different stuff. The luxury of having crazy expensive toys to use for free is now just a part of my past. It’s really that simple. I just have some stuff that I would like to sell or trade. I’m sure y’all get spam and all sorts of “want to be snipers” from all walks of life that y’all have to watch out for. But I promise, your sniffer is far off if you are questioning my validity. I hope this helps out with any concerns you may have or anxiety about my presence in the forums.

I think the point others are trying to make is that few here are willing to trust someone that is a new member and unknown to the community, especially for such a high dollar item as nightvision or thermals. Many on this forum are long time members who have interacted with each other for years. Expect a high level of distrust and if you do receive an offer, expect to communicate by actual phone calls. Good luck and welcome.

Reactions: Edgecrusher
I think the point others are trying to make is that few here are willing to trust someone that is a new member and unknown to the community, especially for such a high dollar item as nightvision or thermals. Many on this forum are long time members who have interacted with each other for years. Expect a high level of distrust and if you do receive an offer, expect to communicate by actual phone calls. Good luck and welcome.
So the timeframe someone is a member of THIS particular forum is a direct correlation to there level of trust? Or how they might smell to someone?? I’m really starting to feel like, based on the intellect of the immediate interaction I’m having, that I may not want to take part on here anyways. Is there any actually Snipers in the community? I’m not here to buy and sell air-soft toys. The items I have for sell are of somewhat high value but the Thermal is a entry level thermal to be honest.

I didn’t think to ask but does the monitors do any kind of vetting on member? That might be a better way of “sniffing” guys…

So the timeframe someone is a member of THIS particular forum is a direct correlation to there level of trust? Or how they might smell to someone?? I’m really starting to feel like, based on the intellect of the immediate interaction I’m having, that I may not want to take part on here anyways. Is there any actually Snipers in the community? I’m not here to buy and sell air-soft toys. The items I have for sell are of somewhat high value but the Thermal is a entry level thermal to be honest.

I didn’t think to ask but does the monitors do any kind of vetting on member? That might be a better way of “sniffing” guys…

If Downtown’s kindhearted and helpful reply to you above was received so poorly, no. You don’t want to be part of this community. And we don’t want you.

Now hopefully, we caught you at a bad time, and in the morning you’ll re-read this whole thread and consider the metric shit ton of experience represented in the various members of this forum.

Yes. Genuine “sniper” experience. Lots of it.

But more relevant to this discussion, Experience buying and selling items WAY more expensive than we’re discussing here… including recognizing and failing to recognize fraudulent deals… lots of them

Relationship building, through the forum, through personal contact, through business dealings, etc. has created a network of trusted sellers that you simply aren’t a part of yet.

Since you’re incredulous about fraud 101 basic facts, let me help you:

Many fraudulent sellers are brand new… so YES, the amount of time you’ve been here is one clue to watch for fraud.

Many fraudulent sellers set up an account and let it age but rarely post because they don’t know the topics well enough to participate… so very low post counts are one clue to watch for fraud.

See how you’re batting 0 for 2 so far?

Everyone here has stepped on their dick on this forum at least once. I think you’re a legit seller and if you decide to be a little less defensive I’m hoping you’ll stick around for the mutual benefit of all.

Get out of your feelings. We don’t trust you because you’re new here. If you don’t want to invest to the time to build relationships then kick fuckin rocks and go eBay to sell your shit. Real snipers bro?!? GTFO.

You could be the legitimate sniper dude in history or a chicom scammer. How the hell we supposed to know?

Reactions: Gunny Fitz

You must've been a real shitbag 0321 if your feelings get hurt this quick.

Were you an 0321? I have a strong feeling you were not. Because my time in service we didn’t have shitbag 0321’s. We had great ones and greater ones.

Maybe we stop with this back and for childish nonsense. I get it… I’m new here. Y’all don’t know me. Y’all have to protect this forum from scammers. I’ll do a better job a playing nice and not being so defensive and prideful. That was my bad. But my intentions here are genuine and honest.

Were you an 0321? I have a strong feeling you were not. Because my time in service we didn’t have shitbag 0321’s. We had great ones and greater ones.

Maybe we stop with this back and for childish nonsense. I get it… I’m new here. Y’all don’t know me. Y’all have to protect this forum from scammers. I’ll do a better job a playing nice and not being so defensive and prideful. That was my bad. But my intentions here are genuine and honest.
No I wasn't an 0321. I was a corpsman attached to a Recon unit and you're totally full of shit that there weren't shitbag 0321s. There's not a unit in this world that doesn't have shit bags. You're probably saying there weren't shitbags because you were the shitbag.

Reactions: Nomad909
No I wasn't an 0321. I was a corpsman attached to a Recon unit and you're totally full of shit that there weren't shitbag 0321s. There's not a unit in this world that doesn't have shit bags. You're probably saying there weren't shitbags because you were the shitbag.
No man. Because I went to war with the Recon Marines I served with. Some may not have been as great as some but thats why we had Team Leader and team members. There is alway the best of the best, but that don’t make the rest “shitbags”. In my time we joined at the beginning of a war knowing that’s where we were going. Some guys may have been rough around the edges or not quite as strong or fast but still all were great men proved to be essential to the team on the battlefield. On a rare case of a “shitbag” in Recon, he was stripped of the MOS and sent elsewhere. I highly recommend you stop talking trash about those men, myself included. And if your were not a SARC you have no room to even be talking trash about Recon or Sarcs. And being a Corpsman serving with Recon is not a SARC. Those are some of the most capable men I’ve ever worked with. And after 28 trips overseas working with varies SOF units, Recon Marines and SARC’s have proven to be at the top of the list on capability and what they continue to go do beyond their military time.

If you want to continue to talk trash, don’t hide behind your screen and let’s get your name. I’m not here to argue but you are starting to be disrespect beyond the point of protecting your forum.

iRay RH25 Rico Micro for sale. Took a look around and didn't see another one offered this cheap, so here you go.

Virtually unused. Comes with box/papers/accs/everything as new, plus the $300 pictail and ADM QD mount.

First $5448 gets it. Send all the PMs you want, but an "I'll take it" timestamp in this thread rules all. Shipped/insured to CONUS.

I accept discreet Paypal FF. Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks for looking.

HASU8sO.jpg
Would this work in-front of a 50mm objective? It’s sitting in a 1.35” spuhr mount
46AC7EEA-4D7F-4D94-96FA-46E76AE6B534.jpeg