• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Check in on SSGT Taylor

DocRDS

Head Maffs Monkey
Minuteman
Feb 21, 2012
The Great Beyond
I haven't heard how Mark is doing.

I'm a nobody, but Mark was a good guy to me, and I want him to know there are a bunch of us rooting for his solid recovery. I'd tag him, but when you are recovering the last thing you wanna do is answer a bunch of randos questions about health updates.

I haven't heard how Mark is doing.

I'm a nobody, but Mark was a good guy to me, and I want him to know there are a bunch of us rooting for his solid recovery. I'd tag him, but when you are recovering the last thing you wanna do is answer a bunch of randos questions about health updates.
Doc...go look at Marc's rear bag thread. He has posted there in some detail about what happened and his current status and he's responding about bag orders.

Cheers

Reactions: DocRDS
Doc...go look at Marc's rear bag thread. He has posted there in some detail about what happened and his current status and he's responding about bag orders.

Cheers
Where's the rear bag thread?

Where's the rear bag thread?
Oh gosh sakes......Go to Search (upper left hand corner of the site, right?). Type Enough Said in the field for Member, hit enter, and you will see all of his posts and right on top are a dozen "Taylor was Here" Rear Bag posts

Oh gosh sakes......Go to Search (upper left hand corner of the site, right?). Type Enough Said in the field for Member, hit enter, and you will see all of his posts and right on top are a dozen "Taylor was Here" Rear Bag posts

Already there but thanks.