• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Check out my new house.....or so my wife says

carson1219

Private
Minuteman
Oct 9, 2010
carson, ia
Wife thinks i need to sleep in it now.
031611230739.jpg

Re: Check out my new house.....or so my wife says

Some times they just don't see the big picture...

I thought mine would be thrilled about the sale on Remington SPS rifles at Dick's, and the $75.oo rebate an added bonus!

It's damp in the doghouse.

Those things cost as much as house. I just bought 3 new Big Geen ones....bank account took one hell of a hit.

Just remind her, "She cannot cut you off, she can only limit the supply"

BH

fn sweet! I'd love to pull into work w/ one of those things.

Ah! A man and his tractor is a bond no woman can understand.

About 10 years ago, when I was going through one of my several mid life crisises, I bought a small sportcar. I also owned a John Deere compact utility tractor. One day when my partner stopped by the house he commented "You may be a red neck if...the BMW sits in the driveway and the John Deere is in the garage." The car is long gone but I still have the tractor and it still lives in the garage.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: slowkota</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Does it gots satelitte tv, along with A/C and heat???
If so... Good deal!!!

Lol!!! </div></div>
Oh its got a satelitte but not for tv

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It's damp in the doghouse.</div></div>

I have a dehumidifier in mine.

just member, you gotta "break it in" properly with wifey to make it liveable.... call us when she's done kicking you in the junk
grin.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BountyHunter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Just remind her, "She cannot cut you off, she can only limit the supply"

BH </div></div>

+1

Cant cut you off if she doesnt know were you are getting it either.