• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Check out my new Wildcat round....

InTheWeeds

Sergeant
Minuteman
I call it the 6.5 Crushmoor. Having a few chambering issues with it, but Im sure once its done, it will fire out of some sort of firearm... (on the left)
IMAG0038.jpg

Re: Check out my new Wildcat round....

It looks just like what happens when you have the seating die to low and the case starts getting crimped to early and collapsing the shoulder.

Is it possible to fix cases once this happens, or do you have to throw them out? seems like fire forming it in your chamber using a wax seal instead of a bullet might be a good idea.

depending on what type of sizing die you have, you can remove the decapping assembly and neck bushings and push the case shoulder somewhat back into shape

Depending upon how many you have like that...expand the neck up to .32 or so and FL size back down to your 6.5. Seat and shoot as normal. JMHO