• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Check out this shoot

bigmac125

Sergeant
Minuteman
Oct 25, 2008
North Eastern Wyoming
Go to www.dlsports.com and check out the ITRC. International tactical rifle championship, that is an awsome shoot for a team event. Two shooters and I guarantee it will challenge you and your weapons, pistol, carbine, and longrange.
Best of luck, & GOD bless
Mac's

Re: Check out this shoot

There have been AAR's and reviews of this match in the past, I've never been there, so I can't comment on it, but lots of people said its a barrel burner for the gas gun.

It can be but you can choose what parts you want to partake. If you just wanted to do the egg shoot you can but if you want to do the whole comp. ya it's a barrel burner. The guy that runs it said that he's going to try not to make it such a barrel burner.

The sshoot is this weekend if anyone wants to get in last minute.
Go to www.dlsports.com it is the ITRC shoot, this is one of the best tests of shooter and weapons on this planet that is the reason we have people come from all over the world. LOTS OF FUN, we even have a 500 yd egg shoot