• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Check this out!!!!

DRAM40A1

Sergeant
Minuteman
  • Oct 15, 2007
    S E of Dallas,TX.
    larue3gun003.jpg

larue3gun001.jpg

We shot a 50 round belt to start Stage 1 at the Larue 3 Gun this weekend. HO Lee Shit!

Re: Check this out!!!!

I see they collect all the brass on a tarp infront of it... They must reload
    wink.gif

Looks like helluva lot of fun, glad you enjoyed it.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">We shot a 50 round belt to start Stage 1 at the Larue 3 Gun this weekend. HO Lee Shit!</div></div>

I bet that was about the most fun you can squeeze into 1/2 second! BLAP! "I'm empty!"

Whats the fire rate on that monster?

The Dillon Aero fires 3000 rounds a minute. Dillon was at the Arizona Fish & Game show at Ben Avery range today. They brought out their black Chevy Suburban and gave several demonstrations throughout the last 2 days. It was freakin' awesome to say the least.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: goose_boy</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">We shot a 50 round belt to start Stage 1 at the Larue 3 Gun this weekend. HO Lee Shit!</div></div>

I bet that was about the most fun you can squeeze into 1/2 second! BLAP! "I'm empty!"

Whats the fire rate on that monster? </div></div>
    We were told it could be sped up to 6000 RPM.......By the time it spooled up and finished firing, around one second had elapsed. It has to feed about ten rounds before it fires.

Ah.. Guns with Motors. You should try gun runs with one while on gunners belt in a Huey! great fun.

The Minigun itself is impressive, to say the least. I am also interested in the mount system that they have there.

The gun on the pintle, the pintle on a ring, then the ring on a stand. Interesting. I saw a video somewhere, I think of a Dillon product, where the gun mount retracted down into a suburban type vehicle.

Intriguing engineering, most definitely.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 427Cobra</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Weelllll how was the 3 gun match, and the prize table? </div></div>

They did one hell of a job on this one. By far, the most difficult matches I've participated in. There were a lot of really fast gunners there. I was in the middle of the pack.
    They stopped counting prizes at $ 100,000.00.
    Just a few words to describe this morning- tired, sore, sunburnt, sleepy, and scarred. HAHAHA, I need to buy some elbow and knee pads!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: urhuckleberry21</div><div class="ubbcode-body">(Irish accent) I'm strangley comfortable with it... </div></div>

Ahh, Boondock Saints quotes. Do they ever get old?
    grin.gif

damnit, I have to stop leaving that thing at the range....
    Ill cover it up next time
    wink.gif