• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Checking in from SoCal

Johnnybrah

Enthusiast
Minuteman
  • Jul 29, 2019
    SoCal
    How’s it going everyone. Been lurking and spending cash in the buy/sell for a while before the site updated and wanted to reintroduce. Recently moved down to Fullerton from the Bay Area for nursing school. Been shooting enough for hunting in the north but I want to continue learning more about long range! Spent some time with the Hide training vids but I’d like more with others!

I’ve tried searching the forums a bunch before about this but I’ve only found recommendations to shoot at BLM in Barstow but no specifics. If anyone’s willing to lend a hand in showing where, give some advice, or even both in a day trip, it would be much appreciated! Beers afterward is included.

Nursing schools kickin my ass but with the little free time I have I would like to spend more time with this to offload stress and learn. If you’re interested my PMs are open!

Glad to be here

Last edited:
    You might try calguns forum. Not too much in long range,but it's in state.

How’s it going everyone. Been lurking and spending cash in the buy/sell for a while before the site updated and wanted to reintroduce. Recently moved down to Fullerton from the Bay Area for nursing school. Been shooting enough for hunting in the north but I want to continue learning more about long range! Spent some time with the Hide training vids but I’d like more with others!

I’ve tried searching the forums a bunch before about this but I’ve only found recommendations to shoot at BLM in Barstow but no specifics. If anyone’s willing to lend a hand in showing where, give some advice, or even both in a day trip, it would be much appreciated! Beers afterward is included.

Nursing schools kickin my ass but with the little free time I have I would like to spend more time with this to offload stress and learn. If you’re interested my PMs are open!

Glad to be here
    Drive to Amboy, shoot in any direction. Pick up any trash you make, and a little more.

Reactions: Familydude
    How about this!!! I'll take you to Barstow and show you the spots, but you have to agree to at least interview with me. What are you in school for? LVN, RN, BSN?

PM me and I'll get you all set up. And also where are you doing your rotations? I'll take you and your class!

Wave

How about this!!! I'll take you to Barstow and show you the spots, but you have to agree to at least interview with me. What are you in school for? LVN, RN, BSN?

PM me and I'll get you all set up. And also where are you doing your rotations? I'll take you and your class!

Wave
    PM'd