• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Checking in from VA

SMOKEYBEAR

Private
Minuteman
Feb 28, 2013
New to the site, found my way here searching the 'net for optics, mounts, rings and ect. My friend sold the offshore fishing boat, so my fun money has found it's way back to firearms. Still selling off some rods/ reels to make some firearm purchases. LEO in Va, hence the screen name.

Smokey, whereabouts are you from in VA? There's a bunch of us in the mid-Atlantic on the Hide. I'm on the Communist side of the Potomac River, but it's always good to see a (somewhat) local person join up. There is TONS of information of everything LR, gear, reloading, etc that you can imagine. Welcome!

Smokey, whereabouts are you from in VA? There's a bunch of us in the mid-Atlantic on the Hide. I'm on the Communist side of the Potomac River, but it's always good to see a (somewhat) local person join up. There is TONS of information of everything LR, gear, reloading, etc that you can imagine. Welcome!

I'm down in the Tidewater area, I have done my time up in NOVA.