• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Checking in

-Reaper-

Private
Minuteman
Jun 18, 2011
Gainesville, FL
I hope this is the right area for this...Just wanted to introduce myself, been lurking on here for several weeks now and finally joined, man this place seems to be a fountain of information! It's all a little overwhelming. Trying to learn more about the long range scene and I think I've found the right place, looking forward to it.

-James

Re: Checking in

Hey James , welcome. If you want to learn more read the areas of the forum that suit and most of your questions will be answered before you need to ask any -there is little new to ask that hasn't already been asked I suspect .have fun and learn alot !!!

Re: Checking in

Welcome to the Hide, James. If you've not already figured it out, you're gonna love this place. There's more knowledge within these forums than you can imagine.

The standard forum search is rather useless so when searching for something, use the custom Sniper's Hide search link below and it will help you in finding exactly what you're looking for.

Custom Sniper's Hide Search Engine