• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Cheek rest color opinions.

savageshooter623

Private
Minuteman
Mar 4, 2013
Adair Iowa
Hey everyone. Im going to put a tactical operations ammo cheek pad on my rifle but I am undecided about the color. My rifle is all black, so i thought I would keep it that way. Then I thought that this would be my chance to add a little color. I will either go with black, multicam, or coyote tan. If anyone has an example of one of these on one of their all black rifles, pictures would be greatly appreciated!

I dont have pics but I have an all black gun with a coyote stock pack, coyote sling, and hopfully soon a coyote skid plate. I like it.

I like the coyote tan myself, but the new muilti cam is sick. They have a digicam version too with the save type of color scheme. Maybe camo is too busy for a plain rifle....The targets alive/dead shouldnt care either way. lol