• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Cheek Riser - Non Permanent?

Phil3

Sergeant
Minuteman
Dec 13, 2008
San Ramon, CA
Are there any recommended cheek risers that do not require permanent modification of the stock? Something that just fits on the top by adhesive, or...? Or is a strap & Velcro type arrangement the only option? I am not sure how secure the Velcro type arrangements are. If a Karsten is my only real choice, then I guess I will have to revisit that. The stock is a Bell & Carlson Tactical Medalist with a Howa action. I need a rise on the stock of maybe 1/2" - 3/4".

I appreciate any personal experiences and recommendations.

Phil

Last edited:
google ACCU-RISER, I got mine thru Leatherman. It had the option to use two sided tape, a strap that fits around the stock, or two screws... it all comes ina complete package for about $35 + S&H.

Thanks much! I really like the Bradley. Not sure it will fit the Bell & Carlson Tactical Medalist stock. See my rifle below.

Phil

from BROWNELL's:
"UNIVERSAL CHEEK REST_ GPC#19764_fits HK,FAL,AR15 & MANY OTHERS_"
sligthly dremel modified to give my more space when I use the cleaning rod_
even if conceived to be bolted, I've secured it with black SILICONE ONLY on my 700 synthetic HS stock_ don't move since more than 5 yrs.ago_
It's a solid synthetic black rubber thing , and can be dremeled to fit your needs_