• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

cheek riser

sniper81

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 16, 2010
i have a boyd tacticool stock, what cheek riser would be the best for it

Matthews makes a popular one that I have seen on many and that I was looking at when I was going to add one to my Tacticool.

dnt think the titan will work for my savage, looks like its for the 10/22 version only

dnt think the titan will work for my savage, looks like its for the 10/22 version only
So you think the 10-22 Boyd's is different than the Savage Boyd's? I'd like to bet my hard earned dollars that they are the same but I could be wrong? It's a whole $40 to find out or you could call them.

I have a karsten kydex one on one of my centerfires that is in a boyds pro varmint. Buddy uses one on his savage tr with the tacticool stock. It works, I had to route a bit out to allow the bolt removal but all is good. Easy to install.

im going to go with a midway usa velcro cheek rest, not ready to drill into my stock yet, lol

im going to go with a midway usa velcro cheek rest, not ready to drill into my stock yet, lol

I wouldn't really want to drill a fancy stock, but that one wouldn't look any different of you had some filled in holes that were painted black (if you removed the cheek rest).

I went with the Victor and am happy with it.

MRAP1-M.jpg

Stock pack, no holes to drill and easily removed or change. I prefer the Triad Tactical without a pocket or shell holders

I agree with others about the Triad Tactical stock pack/stock pads!!! With or without pouches, are great! I have them on nearly every bolt rifle I own!!!!

Reactions: Triad