• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos Cheekpads

Re: Cheekpads

Not bad, are those like the ones you used as during your Navy SEAL stint?

Those should help bring your 3" 1000yard groups down to 1" or even less!

Did you ever get your 20mm rifle?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: High Binder</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Not bad, are those like the ones you used as during your Navy SEAL stint?

Did you ever get your 20mm rifle? </div></div>

1. No we don't
2. Call Hill Country Rifles to get your rifle accurized, then add some talent behind the weapon. My rifle wont shoot 3" every time but I like the job they did.

3. No I did not, I retracted the buy due to cost of ammo...common sence kicked in! I couldnt see spending 10 dollars a round as much as i like to shoot.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: RetiredMF</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: High Binder</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Not bad, are those like the ones you used as during your Navy SEAL stint?

Did you ever get your 20mm rifle? </div></div>

1. No we don't
2. Call Hill Country Rifles to get your rifle accurized, then add some talent behind the weapon. My rifle wont shoot 3" every time but I like the job they did.

3. No I did not, I retracted the buy due to cost of ammo...common sence kicked in! I couldnt see spending 10 dollars a round as much as i like to shoot. </div></div>

$10/round is outrageous!