• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Chelsea Manning refused entry to Aus .

Good move on Australia's part. They have enough "unusual" people of their own, and don't need to import any. I imagine part of Australia's thought process in denying entry was how, what, and IF Manning's visit would benefit Australia. I'm sure that Australia already has plenty of people who can say whatever Manning was planning to say on a speaking tour.

Send IT back on a drone, don't want to lose an airplane or it's pilot.
Drones are cheap compared to airplanes.
Only enough fuel to get IT out of territorial air space then feed the sharks.

Surely someone can cancel his passport. Problem solved...

I think it might have more to do with Australia being a very important contributing part of the Five Eyes group.
They don't exactly want anyone rocking their nice little government controlled surveillance loving nanny state.

Anyone else ever notice the irony in her last name? Just clicked for me, lol.

I think it might have more to do with Australia being a very important contributing part of the Five Eyes group.
They don't exactly want anyone rocking their nice little government controlled surveillance loving nanny state.

Ummm , no comment : ) . We have J Assange to deal with still , seeing how that dodgy honey trap didn’t
work ....

The only time I have ever been to Austrailia I was surprised at just how particular the customs agents were and wish the US would do some of the same.

Yeah right, they have this neat custom of not allowing social deviants in their country. GOOD ON THEM! (y)

And for God’s sake if you must return he she it use a slow Muslim operated freighter…..

Reactions: Barneybdb
Him, her, its, whatever. That's nothing but a distraction to what Manning did and is - An admitted and convicted treasonous felon for the theft and illegal distribution of hundreds of thousands of classified and sensitive documents to a radical third party pedophile.

Manning's voice should only be heard by a prison wall. That he/she/whatever was not only released from prison by the left, but is continued to be propped up as a "whistleblower" in the media and leftist circles, is laughable.

Reactions: Clearlight
Just can't hide that adam's apple...
ap_829814179258.jpg

Gender Dysphoria is a documented Mental illness.
I guess if you're fucked up it makes one feel better if others are.

R

Reactions: Spblademaker
The sex change was nothing more than a calculated plan to have a softer landing at Leavenworth while gaining sympathy from the public. Note the date Manning came out as transgender, the day after sentencing.

Probably why Obama let them go. Be "Different" enough to become the darling of just about every possible SJW.
Not to mention probably the only reason they still get any attention.
You notice dear "Reality Winner" isn't getting much love from the SJW type... probably because she isn't "different" enough.

Reactions: Redmanss