• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Chem-trail Geo-engineering Lawsuit.... Any Input??

HugoStiglitz

Private
Minuteman
May 11, 2010
PHX AZ
Just heard about this from my employer. He's the "Mad Scientist Inventor" type. My last 3 employers have been Talk Radio fanatics, so I get my share of things you won't hear mainstream.

I prefer not to encourage him about these topics in order to stay productive when I'm there. I've done some research and there is a concern. Aluminum and Barium seem to be the most cited culprits found as evidence.

I enjoy reading Conspiracy Theories. I could see how this and the UAV controversy could be merged into one possible outcome. Anyone here have thoughts about Geo-engineering??

Re: Chem-trail Geo-engineering Lawsuit.... Any Input??

During the last Olympics the Chinese dusted the clouds over Beijing with silver to promote rainfall to clear some of the smog out of the air so that the athletes wouldn't have as many breathing issues. The thing is, they had to do it a lot, and it was only a localized, temporary fix; from the stuff I've read about it, I highly doubt it could ever be implemented on a wide scale basis because of the cost, and the return on it not being as great as anticipated.

On the whole chem-trail thing, that's just crazy people seeing water vapor clouds from jet engines and thinking "da gubment is poisoning us with mind control chemicals" because they don't understand that hydrocarbons release water vapor, and when water vapor is released in the troposphere it condenses into cloud.

You need to come live with my goofy fucking neighbors across the alley who moved here a bit over a yr ago from OH. 'THEY' are causing Chem trails that are killing us all, "THEY" are creating Genetically Engineered/Modified foods/plants,Monsanto is the big killer, believe in aliens, going to another planet after death and the biggest frickin freeloaders/moochers, narcassists. Take everything they can get and still think someone owes them more. She has MS but 'cured herself' with 100% organic diet, talk to plants and have learned more from the internet concerning farming/raising animals etc since its invention than anyone around here that is 80yrs old knows about farming etc.

They bought/fanaggled getting 20acres south of town and now have 14 head of sheep that have 2 kinds of wool and are good to eat. Coyotes might find them yummy but not many here eat mutton. Hope they move asap to their little world that will be perfect in our screwed up one!

If it were allowed I would post a link to their website. Got so tired of their anti government, antireligion, antiamerican, antimilitary BS, can I have this mentality I quit talking to the quacks!!!!! The internet can teach you good things but they are evidence it can make you stupid and paranoid also. He has a big Black Widow spider tatt on one arm, supposedly an ex gang member that "shot someone" yrs back. I keep giving him shit about being in the "Witless Protection Program" but didn't know much so that is why they gave him a little old house. Born/raised in NYC and always a bit different story. Claims he has done all this different shit but think he was a wannabe gangbanger in his yute!!!

Oh, you wanted someone to agree????? Sorry!

Keep in mind that aircraft mechanics are just 'joe blow' people like us. There's no way in hell the mechanics wouldn't be blowing the whistle if they found secret chemical lines. I have a good friend who works for one of the major airlines and he's a no kidding major on/off the job alcoholic. He gets away with it because they announce in advance when they're going to be tested LOL but he would be the first of many to blow the whistle if they found something and these people are far from any type of security clearance so that idea is out.

I assume somebody already thought this out and the idea is that it passes 'joe blow' because it's in the fuel. I do lab work in this industry and test a lot of fuels/oils. If I found something odd I would look into it deeper and I'm not the only one. In short, keep in mind that fuel is fuel until it's burned, then everything that makes it fuel is converted into various by-products such as water which is what creates the con-trails. Any chemical added to the fuel would not only have to survive being suspended in fuel but also being burned at high pressure/heat not to mention remaining hidden during a huge battery of tests.

So maybe the idea is that the mind-control chemicals are formed/combined after the burning process...? Well that has a whole other set of problems. First the amount of engineering involved with something like that would be astronomically hard and would be even harder to hide. Second, the chemicals would be incredibly diluted in the atmosphere. It would be far easier to just spray the finished chemical from a purpose built/reconfigured commercial airliner.

In short, I'm all for tinfoil hats but this one is the single dumbest and implausible ones I've ever heard. I'm surprised it's still around honestly.

But "THEY" are doing it to take over the world, haven't you heard that either??? lol

It is always 'THEY' but when I ask who 'They' are I either get a blank look or something more stupid and idiotic than the original conspiracy/anti American rhetoric! I sure as hell tain't the sharpest knife in the drawer and my life sucks but 'they' don't do much for my giving serious thought to much.

+10

This country couldn't even keep its nuclear secrets for more than a few years, if even that long (the piecemeal espionage was ongoing). It's the human factor.

These idiots also probably think that hardened steel stays hard forever, even after an hour in flames. Heat hardens and tempers steel, right? THAT's why it's impossible for a 111-story or so building to pancake down just like every other shorter building does and did when one floor crashed into one below it.

That's NEVER happened in real life, right?

Yeah, and saying it makes it so. And answering every sound-science factual answer with another ignorant (as in ill-informed) question lets you say "there are too many unanswered questions" after the person who really knows something gives up and wanders off.

Chem trails are fairy tales. Remember, the X Files really is fiction.

The only "proof" of such stuff is leaping to conclusions from often false "evidence" and faulty logic. Explanations like "why else would they do...?" only let the listener's own twisted mind invent the answers.