• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Chevy VS Dodge tug of war goes too far...

Kouki

Sergeant
Minuteman
Aug 7, 2011
NM
This had me rolling.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a9VtUyMo_uI

60736d1355681131-dodge-vs-chevy-tug-war-goes-too-far-imageuploadedbyautoguide1355681126.946553.jpg

60737d1355681146-dodge-vs-chevy-tug-war-goes-too-far-imageuploadedbyautoguide1355681142.179070.jpg

Re: Chevy VS Dodge tug of war goes too far...

Now that's some funny shit. Kinda gives new meaning to the phrase "I'm gonna mop the parking lot with you". Don't think ole Tate will be running his mouth off for a while.

Lmmfao that was great!

That was some funny shit. Did someone in the beggining say "that Cummins ain't got shit on tht Chevy."? Lmfao.

The comments were great..."When keeping it real goes wrong"

Fixed the link.

I have had Chevy's, Ford's and Dodge's and I can tell you the baddest truck I ever had was a Dodge crewcab 4 wheel drive in 1982 and it would drag a Chevy or Ford like that.

If it were me in that Chevy, I would have chalked it up as a loss and just let of the brakes about the time they went up over the curb. Probably could have avoided the flat spots in the tires and some of the other damage.