• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Cheyenne "Little Shield"

Re: Cheyenne "Little Shield"

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: steve123</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That's cute Later.It's a little baby Lawton.

Steve</div></div>

LMAO of all the rifles posted on this forum how come mine gets labeled as "cute" LOL. You are giving it an inferiority complex already hahaha, next you will be picking on its length.

Did you get a silencer for it? It looks real nice. You need to paint it and get it over to the range with us real soon.
Mike and JRose didn't make the last shoot that we scheduled A MONTH IN ADVANCE. But I don't mind. Skunk came and shot his .308 with me.

I may be able to take the 15th of May.

Dave

I get home this Monday and will fix it up with its assessories lol.

I have to go out of town from 8th to the 18th for some training. The "Little Shield" will get a full workout that week lol. Will report back with results.

But when I get back we should head to Pascagoula for sure.

LMAO @ Bill--- no pistol but with the folding McRee Stock it sure is going to fit in lil carrying case. Any suggestions on case as I generally have to look for cases with +54" hahaha

Thanks

A bath towel will work just fine...
grin.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: crumpmd</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Did you get a silencer for it? It looks real nice. You need to paint it and get it over to the range with us real soon.
Mike and JRose didn't make the last shoot that we scheduled A MONTH IN ADVANCE. But I don't mind. Skunk came and shot his .308 with me.

I may be able to take the 15th of May.

Dave </div></div>

I sensed someone blaspheming my name....

I told you I need 6 weeks in advance minimum in order to make an appearance.

I'm guessing Later needed something small for popping squirrels...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Later</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: steve123</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That's cute Later.It's a little baby Lawton.

Steve</div></div>

LMAO of all the rifles posted on this forum how come mine gets labeled as "cute" LOL. You are giving it an inferiority complex already hahaha, next you will be picking on its length.

</div></div>

ROFLMAO

Don't forget to take plenty of pics of your "cute" rifle this weekend and when you get back we can put my "little" can on it.

You should see this rifle next to Later, it kinda looks like a Later sized pistol. lol

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: kyshooter338</div><div class="ubbcode-body">any updates pics? </div></div>

I am at a course all week. Will get updated with range report next week.

That makes my SPS tactical look like my 50.

I am up for a trip to Pascagoula also. Later I did not tell you the other day when you were at the house my Mother in law is only about 10 minutes away from the range in Pascagoula. She said she will gladly let us crash at her place for the weekend if we want to.

Look!!! Its a Lawton with a Napoleon Complex!!!

wink.gif

When you back???

did ya get that text about the .338???

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Later</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: kyshooter338</div><div class="ubbcode-body">any updates pics? </div></div>

I am at a course all week. Will get updated with range report next week. </div></div>

So you cant even answer my phone call????

That is what I like to see. He already has scratched the paint. Great looking little pea shooter. When are we going to get the range report.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: kyshooter338</div><div class="ubbcode-body">any updates pics? </div></div>

Updated with brief report!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: AverageJoe</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Look!!! Its a Lawton with a Napoleon Complex!!!

wink.gif

When you back???

did ya get that text about the .338???</div></div>

HAHAHA Napoleon Complex. Get back Monday. Yes I passed the info on about the 338 stuff.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: NotAGuru</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

So you cant even answer my phone call????</div></div>

Correct..first sign when you walk into building I am at says "No Cellphones" lol