• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

cheytac ar15?

Looking at their site and the only AR offered for sale I am not impressed for the price. What do you want to do with this AR? Is it your first AR? GH

Looking at their site and the only AR offered for sale I am not impressed for the price. What do you want to do with this AR? Is it your first AR? GH

yes I'm going to be purchasing my first AR! Excited! I currently have two boltaction rifles that I absolutely love a Savage 300 win mag and a remington 700 308 i really like how these two rifles perform. I want a 223/556 AR and am looking for something 1MOA or less accurate without dropping a ton of cash. I am considering the SIG SAUER 516 DMR and planning on putting a vortex 2.5-10 power scope, and atlas bipod. I just don't know a lot about AR's and would appreciate some guidance on a purchase and also know nothing about assembling one so i don't want to take the route of building one.

That sig should do 1 moa or better. I have a bushmaster ORC and I can get 1 moa with handloads. I assume you are handloading if you are feeding a 300wm. If your trigger is horrible JP enterprises makes springs for about 10 buck that lessens trigger pull. Mine was over 6 lbs, with jp springs its around 3.5.

Hand loading for sure and hope to squeeze acurracy out it... Think I'm going for the sig it sounds like a good rifle recommended by many. Thanks