• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Cheytac Curse Lives On...........

THEIS

Hi, Sincerely
Banned !
Minuteman
  • Hi,

Even on its' 7 or such ownership the "curse" is alive and well.....

Sincerely,
    Theis
    Already a thread on this

Hi,

ELR specific guys don't do much bear pit, lol

Sincerely,
    Theis
    :)
    1623364987793.png

It sucked to see Dean go the way he did with Cheytac. I don't know the full story but I do know that he was a no kidding USASOC instructor (a friend had him as an instructor). I know there was a lot of stuff going on and I caught some of it on Biggerhammer. Anyways

Hi,

Dean was awesome back in the 1998-2002 timeframes. I worked with him under his SOE company.
    He doesn't even turn the knob on the CT curse shit though, lolol

Sincerely,
    Theis
    Really? Wow, that sucks!

I know there was a lot of turmoil about him. I don't know all of it. I do remember that some bad family stuff happened. Hope he is ok. He seemed like a nice enough guy.

Really? Wow, that sucks!

I know there was a lot of turmoil about him. I don't know all of it. I do remember that some bad family stuff happened. Hope he is ok. He seemed like a nice enough guy.

Hi,

Yes he went through some off the charts family/mental health issues and IMO that was the beginning of all the industry issues that followed.

But in the CT Scheme of things it is pretty far down the totem pole when some of the other former owners done International prison time after leaving CT, haha.

Sincerely,
    Theis

Reactions: stefan73
    Is the M200 Intervention as badass as advertised ?

I had an XM04 with the M200-style barrel shroud/bipod rig from RND Precision. It was a great rifle, but not something I would buy these days.

Agreed.

I've long thought that a match 14.5mm would the ideal HTI cartridge. Of course, that's an ideal that would never pass my mantra "Could I jump it? Would I ruck it?"

No doubt the payload capability of a 20mm is undisputed, but 14.5mm velocity and mass would be more than sufficient for AP and is still payload capable (compared to .408 and .375).

Reactions: THEIS