• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories CheyTac & Lapua Mag. 20 Round Field Packs

softcock

novice judgmental prick
Minuteman
  • Mar 24, 2006
    Oregon
    I have a few of these new design CheyTac Field Packs made-up and For Sale . Fully enclosed field pack, Heavy nylon cordura inside and out, firm padded for secure and protect when packing . They are built heavy duty and made to last the shooter years of use . with also offering ample room for the shooters that single-feeds and stretches COAL past Mag.box length .

20 Round CheyTac field packs are .. ( 60-$ each ) . PM me here for pay and ship details .
    -

( in Pic. ) - .375 Chey Tac, capped-off with 352 grain Cutting Edge .

CT Field Pack 1.jpg
    CT field pack.jpg

-

. 20-Round Lapua Mag.
    Lapua Mag. Norma .RUM ,field pack.jpg

-

Last edited:
    Very nice. Hard to find a 375CT specific ammo pack these days that isn’t a flimsy burrito carrier or ammo card.

Reloaders (and even retail ammo shooters) should have at minimum 2 of these! I’ve seen the workmanship myself first-hand as an owner - no disappointments.

Reactions: Geno C.
    Now have Field Packs for the .. Lapua Mag , Norma , RUM/Edge magnum cartridges .

.....thanks

Any thoughts on color variations in the future? I’d love to get my hands on one in multicam.

Bump Up . . for field Pouch , 20- Round .
    In-Stock .. have ( 4 ) CheyTac . / ( 3 ) Lapua Mag.

@softcock makes great stuff and stands by his work. I use the shit out of my 40rd ammo binders and they won’t break