• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Chicago PD? For real?

Spazz.

Nobody Nothing
Minuteman
Oct 14, 2008
Franklin County, KY
Someone tell me if this is a CPD coffee mug or not? I'm not sure if I'm amused or horrified.
fail-owned-slogan-fail1.jpg

Re: Chicago PD? For real?

I'm pretty sure it's real. My parents met a Chicago Officer and took a photo with him in uniform. He directed them to a place where they could get me some official Chicago PD merchandise. They brought me a t-shirt that had the same logo as the mug with a chalk outline under it. Under the chalk outline it says..."Chicago PD Crime Lab, If it Doesn't Walk We'll Bring Out the Chalk".

Last time I was in Chicago I picked up a t-shirt that read "Chicago PD Narcotics...You huff and puff and we'll blow your door down." Can't remember what store it was from but I thought it was funny!

You gotta remember cop humor is what it is.

My first agency was in a tourist town and our motto was "come on vacation, leave on probation"

Second agency it was "thinking for those to stupid to think for themselves".