• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Chicago residents wuz tricked.....hoodwinked......swindled

Ok they Had Lightfoot then voted this jackass in. They knew better. Just like in every state.

Reactions: Yasherka
They voted themselves a swirling pool of shit. Maybe, one day, they will quit being racist and voting for someone just because he is black. Maybe they will vot for someone who is effective.

You can never accuse of me of not being an optimist.

They voted themselves a swirling pool of shit. Maybe, one day, they will quit being racist and voting for someone just because he is black. Maybe they will vot for someone who is effective.

Holy crap I couldn’t have said it any better. That is exactly what I’ve been telling people. But white peoples are the only racist ones.

Day-lee Day-lee

chicago-mayor-richard-daley-speaking.jpg

Not hoodwinked just plain dumb. Same Same Same cant fix stupid.

I had to listen to it several times to make out exactly what some of them are screaming about, but it was worth it. Hysterical. One woman is screaming about the government sending “their money” to the Ukraine instead of helping them. Their money?? You mean the money they feel entitled to?? It’s actually our money, woman, you know us who actually work, and a lot of that money has been laundered right back into the politicians pockets you people voted for out of stupidity. Another is screaming at them asking why they are not on the phone with Washington to stop the flow of migrants (invaders) to Chicago.

I do love seeing people who voted for this train wreck finally seeing the derailment in their own neighborhood!!!

Texas, you are not sending enough invaders to Chicago!! You need to send 10x as many!!! Spread the pain you’ve had for years to the idiots who voted for it. These people need to be good and mad by the 2024 presidential election.

I'm loving this shit. They're reacting like whites do when blacks take over a white neighborhood. Seems the Shoe is on the other foot now. Cry me a river 😢. 🤣 LMAO!
A couple years ago I had just finished repairing a furnace and was standing on the porch with the black homeowner writing the bill. A car driving by was blasting mariachi music and the lady says that they are ruining the neighborhood. A guy that worked for me quipped back..." We said the same thing about you twenty years ago." She said "You're probably right." To which he said "I know I am. I lived right over there." And he pointed across the street. That's when she recognized him.

2024 will be stolen. Just like 2020 & 2022.

Agreed, but imagine how pissed off these same people would be if instead of 83% of votes in Chicago going for the democrats, it was only 40%, but the democrats still stole the election and Texas keeps sending invaders to Chicago. I know, there’s no way that many fed up people in Chicago will actually vote for a candidate that will close the border, but one can dream.

It’s kind of fun watching them have to live in the dumpster they created and voted for.

It’s ironic they are raging mad about the crime the Central American’s are doing in their neighborhoods, but have not seemed to care all these years when it’s their own kind doing the deed!!

Reactions: NoDopes
Just because they let them riot.... Lets see how that works out for them, when its not state sanctioned violence. Or maybe it is, and thats why the DOJ didn't issue a statement about inner city terroristic threats against undocumented immigrants.

Reactions: 101st and KYAggie
The important part of that video is around 14 min. The guy warns the city that the street is going to take care of the problem, and you can't stop them. He's right.

Possibly the spark that starts the quote civil war in this country!

If the blacks in Chicago start killing all the illegals, will the black Marxist Mayor and and the corporate propagandists ABC, NBC,CBS, CNN, MSNBC and FOX still try to play the "race card?" Are the black in Chicago white supremicists too?

Just because they let them riot.... Lets see how that works out for them, when its not state sanctioned violence. Or maybe it is, and thats why the DOJ didn't issue a statement about inner city terroristic threats against undocumented immigrants.

Yeah something doesn’t add up for sure. They are dumping the immigrants into high crime predominantly black poor neighborhoods in Chicago where few speak Spanish; what could possibly go wrong??? Maybe they want something to go wrong, they know it’s highly likely, it fits their hidden agenda, and that’s why they are doing it. It does seem nonsensical to a rational person.

One of the idiot female counsel person, near the end of the video, said they had done a poor job “building bridges” between the immigrants and the community. What an idiot. That’s a bridge that can not even be built, but she’s too ignorant to know that. For sure they are not dumping them in her neighborhood for her to make a bridge with.

Last edited:
Reactions: Im2bent
Chicago has taken in thousands of illegal immigrants. What Texas supposedly bussed there and caused all the hub bub isn't even a drop in the bucket. It's all theater. To what end I am not sure.

Reactions: KYAggie