• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Chick-Fil-A Done???

mavrick10_2000

Private
Minuteman
Jan 8, 2009
Oklahoma

I mean they had a few moments earlier in the year with donations, but this????

giphy.gif

Reactions: Sierra770
So besides giving 10 bucks to them in CHOP we have to shine their shoes now. Is Chick-Fil-A free in the nation of CHOP ?

Could this possibly be one of those "deep fake" videos?? I mean... I just.... It can't.... What tha....

I've got one small comment to make about that........FUCK THAT!! Never had Chick-with-Dick" and for sure never will NOW! Mac:mad::mad:

Damn, and I liked me some chic fil a too. That strawberry shake was the bomb. Oh well. F em in the neck.

It’s just a fast food sandwich. I was a little more inclined to wreck my health there when I thought they didn’t pander and cave. I’ll go back to McDonalds and bust down a QPC. At least I know where they stand.

Reactions: army_eod
Overrated and overpriced chicken fast food joint. When are businesses going to learn to stay out of politics, race relations, etc.

Overrated and overpriced chicken fast food joint. When are businesses going to learn to stay out of politics, race relations, etc.

It's the absolute pandering this time that finally did it in for me.

I had a hard time with Dan's explanation to donation to groups that are militant Anti-Christian groups, but somewhat decided to play it by ear and see how it panned out over time.

It's one thing to try to help part of a community - that may even despise you, it's another to completely pander, I just can't wrap my mind around any other way to describe it.

That video is creepy-ass, cringe-worthy material.

After this I'm completely done with them. Not that I've stopped by more than once since the previous questionable decisions.

Reactions: FishinGuns
We have "Jollibee" up here in Canada. It is a new Phillipino Fast Food Chain that is somewhat famous in the Phillipiines. They serve 'regular' and 'extra spicy' fried chicken, mashed potatoes, gravy, and a side-veggie. On a platter, in a drive-through.

It's actually good food, considering. Much better health-wise than any burger from any place. Considerably cheaper, too.

I don't care where anyone's from, OR what plumbing system they personally have. It is whether they can do the job, and do it WELL, that I support.

More people should. And more people should focus on doing a GOOD job. Instead of getting 'likes' or 'hits' or 'twats' or whatever.

We have "Jollibee" up here in Canada. It is a new Phillipino Fast Food Chain that is somewhat famous in the Phillipiines. They serve 'regular' and 'extra spicy' fried chicken, mashed potatoes, gravy, and a side-veggie. On a platter, in a drive-through.

It's actually good food, considering. Much better health-wise than any burger from any place. Considerably cheaper, too.

I don't care where anyone's from, OR what plumbing system they personally have. It is whether they can do the job, and do it WELL, that I support.

More people should. And more people should focus on doing a GOOD job. Instead of getting 'likes' or 'hits' or 'twats' or whatever.
Filipinos make awesome fried chicken. A US naval ship's mess hall kitchen is basically the back office of the Filipino mafia, they run that shit through and through, and fried chicken night was always the most popular.

To the rest, what the fuck ever, I don't buy it for a second. I hate to say I miss the days of people dumping ice water on their heads, and that was gayer than aids. Or Herpes. Or whatever the fuck disease they were fake ass raising money for through being attention whores while not sending in a dime.

Dang, I liked their stuff. I can cook better chicken anyways.

Let them burry themselves, I’m sick of every company seemingly “needing” to do “something”.

Everyone in here is talking about how they aren’t going to eat there anymore... good, the lines will be shorter for when I drive up lol.

We both know you’re going to hit them up to get your fix. Just a quick stop, no one has to know. Be it an early morning box of chick-n-minis with an egg white grill or an afternoon spicy chicken sandwich (no pickles, obviously lol). Their chains are consistent and do basic chicken well.

They hold the title of best spicy chicken sandwich at a national chain, so there really isn’t a close alternative available. That being said, these businesses need to stop with their pandering shit. Hell, last week Call of Duty had like four consecutive BLM screens you had to navigate prior to playing the game...ya know, the game where the only goal is to kill everyone? Someone better not tell them that there’s only like two black playable characters and about 15 white characters. 😂

They have been going downhill for years, I use to eat there once a week at least, now its more like once a year
Corporations should just stay the fuck out of politics, FUCK, just sell stuff, its the only reason you are here

I make great fried chicken at home now, beats most fried chicken out (I use a turkey fryer pot and propane burner and make chicken tenders with this formula, it tastes great)

Reactions: M8541Reaper
Filipinos make awesome fried chicken. A US naval ship's mess hall kitchen is basically the back office of the Filipino mafia, they run that shit through and through, and fried chicken night was always the most popular.

To the rest, what the fuck ever, I don't buy it for a second. I hate to say I miss the days of people dumping ice water on their heads, and that was gayer than aids. Or Herpes. Or whatever the fuck disease they were fake ass raising money for through being attention whores while not sending in a dime.

Yes they do. I still generally prefer lumpia and rice though.

They can keep those fucking moon pies though. Nice field morale booster the first few times. If I smell one of those I'll hurl these days.

Last edited:
Everyone in here is talking about how they aren’t going to eat there anymore... good, the lines will be shorter for when I drive up lol.

We both know you’re going to hit them up to get your fix. Just a quick stop, no one has to know. Be it an early morning box of chick-n-minis with an egg white grill or an afternoon spicy chicken sandwich (no pickles, obviously lol). Their chains are consistent and do basic chicken well.

They hold the title of best spicy chicken sandwich at a national chain, so there really isn’t a close alternative available. That being said, these businesses need to stop with their pandering shit. Hell, last week Call of Duty had like four consecutive BLM screens you had to navigate prior to playing the game...ya know, the game where the only goal is to kill everyone? Someone better not tell them that there’s only like two black playable characters and about 15 white characters. 😂

Never eaten that shit and never will.

Eh. If that's what Mr. Cathy thinks, that's what Mr. Cathy thinks. He also thinks, or thought, that gay marriage shouldn't be OK and supported organizations that promoted conversion therapy and other stuff like that, and I didn't boycott CFA like some of my friends did back when a big stink was made over that. Mostly because it's pretty damn good chicken and was one of the few on-campus alternatives to the cafeteria at my college. I'm not going to boycott CFA now just because the CEO's a numbskull.

Besides, he's probably saying this shit because he lives in Methlanta and thinks he better start Vichy'ing up to avoid getting his house burned down for culturally appropriating fried chicken and being a pasty old white man.