• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Chickenshits around here

You know who you are Dbag
PlumpGaseousAmericanlobster-size_restricted.gif

Follow the rules or fuck off. All those bullshit posts you write and you never read the rules . Sweet story .

Follow the rules or fuck off. All those bullshit posts you write and you never read the rules . Sweet story .
Show me the rule that says you need to “edit and delete “ many months old for sale posts that aren’t being bumped

Also tell me how it makes sense to issue warnings by editing a post that there’s a good chance most won’t see

Hanus

Chickenshit keeps editing my for sale posts. First he said adding items was bumping. Ok whatever. Stil should communicate in a manner other than editing my posts. Who goes back and reads their old posts.

After that was done he edits some more telling me I “need edit and delete “ my old for sale posts. Talking about dead posts yhat are many many months. Old and haven’t been bumped.

296354C6-7192-49C4-8D8B-FC719FFD91C2.jpeg

He’s running around editing posts. Wishing he were a cop somewhere.

At least the last one doesn’t have power anymore he’s just on his 5th username
Which guy is that? You should tag him in

1710702767485.gif

• Wow
Reactions: BurtG
Chickenshit keeps editing my for sale posts. First he said adding items was bumping. Ok whatever. Stil should communicate in a manner other than editing my posts. Who goes back and reads their old posts.

After that was done he edits some more telling me I “need edit and delete “ my old for sale posts. Talking about dead posts yhat are many many months. Old and haven’t been bumped.

View attachment 8374731
This looks like you are arguing with yourself?
Anyway, you missed some pretzels on the floor there...

There is an almost comical obsession about making sure no one replies to their for sale post in less than 48 hrs. God forbid you try it at 47hrs and 58 min. lol

But hey, it’s not my house, not my rules.
If I don’t like it I can show myself out like an adult 👍

There is an almost comical obsession about making sure no one replies to their for sale post in less than 48 hrs. God forbid you try it at 47hrs and 58 min. lol

But hey, it’s not my house, not my rules.
If I don’t like it I can show myself out like an adult 👍
Yup, ZERO tolerance for 47 hour bump, but you can clutter up the board constantly by bumping the same overpriced shit that you first put up 8 months ago over and over and over and over. I guess there are a lot of people that don't realize that if a given item doesn't sell, it's priced too high. Period. Sorry. I wish there was a feature on here where you could ignore specific threads. Fos Sale threads from summer 2023 will never sell (as priced). SMH.

You must have thin skin. I can't believe people today are not man enough to just.... uhm... crap.
I lost the SH default argument script before committing it to memory. Sorry.

I used to buy some pretty good shit here for cheap....not so much anymore. Alot of people wanna sell their used shit for new prices....but if I don't like the price I just keep on scrolling...

2titsAndAClit should be a mod. She has more personal happiness and self confidence than these insecure ones around here that take out their complete failure at life on everyone else

Yup, ZERO tolerance for 47 hour bump, but you can clutter up the board constantly by bumping the same overpriced shit that you first put up 8 months ago over and over and over and over. I guess there are a lot of people that don't realize that if a given item doesn't sell, it's priced too high. Period. Sorry. I wish there was a feature on here where you could ignore specific threads. Fos Sale threads from summer 2023 will never sell (as priced). SMH.

Can we get a specific example please lol you sound like you got one in mind please share with the class

• Haha
Reactions: BurtG
This looks like you are arguing with yourself?
Anyway, you missed some pretzels on the floor there...
He probably is!
He’s almost certainly lost track of all his various handles on here. What a fucking retard.

• Haha
Reactions: Jscb1b