• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Child rapist beaten to death in Florida prison

Blue Sky Country

Urban Cowboy
Minuteman
  • coca-cola-roller-coaster-large-7.jpg

----------
    JACKSONVILLE, Fla. (AP) - A 43-year-old man who is already serving a life sentence for murder has been arrested in the death of a cellmate at a Florida jail.

The Florida Times-Union reports Paul Dixon was re-booked on a new murder charge following the fatal beating on Tuesday.

Authorities say Dixon had been brought to the Duval County Jail from another facility for court proceedings in a new sentencing hearing. He’s serving 25 years for a 1993 murder that occurred when he was 17. New state laws require re-sentencing for juveniles given life terms.

The beating happened in a cell where inmates are held while awaiting transport to prison or while they’re back for hearings.

Officials have not released the dead man’s name. However, according to the Florida Times-Union, Duval County jail records now list 50-year-old inmate David Oseas Ramirez as deceased, which was updated on Tuesday.
    Ramirez was behind bars serving a life sentence for lewd and lascivious molestation of a child in 2012. He was reportedly back at the Duval County jail for a hearing, according to Florida Department of Corrections records.

Dixon declined to speak to detectives and asked for a lawyer.
    ----------

Hope it was drawn out and painful as can be for that piece of shit sick fuck...

So does a convict already serving time go back to court and have a trial for said crime or just tack on extra time? If its another trial, any hide members in Florida up to volunteer to be on his jury?

Child molesters shouldn't be put in prison , I'm a firm believer into putting them back to work at local rifle and pistol ranges holding up targets.

Child molesters shouldn't be put in prison , I'm a firm believer into putting them back to work at local rifle and pistol ranges holding up targets.

yup, those are defective monkeys that can talk. there is nothing human about them.
    if i am wrong, the lord will sort it out.
    if there is no god, there is nothing wrong with killing defective apes.

yup, those are defective monkeys that can talk. there is nothing human about them.
    if i am wrong, the lord will sort it out.
    if there is no god, there is nothing wrong with killing defective apes.
    Question. If there is a god how come he would let this happen to children?

You’ll get to ask him one day and here you don’t even show him the respect of a capital letter?
    Yea , it was hypothetical ! I beleive in God! Maybe you can answer the question. I know your not suppose to question the almighty, but I can’t assume these thing happen to children for a better reason

Yea , it was hypothetical ! I beleive in God! Maybe you can answer the question. I know your not suppose to question the almighty, but I can’t assume these thing happen to children for a better reason
    If you believe in the Bible you know he uses all things for the good of those that serve him. The offender ended up in that cell for a reason.

A toast, to Mr. Dixon, may he seek out more of the rotten fucks!

Someone who knows how, put together a group donation to his commissary. I'll kick in.
    I’m pretty sure you just need to know the guys name and institution.. maybe his block and cell to.

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
    If you believe in the Bible you know he uses all things for the good of those that serve him. The offender ended up in that cell for a reason.
    I beleive in the Bible! Also a Christian! Sometimes I question why bad things happen to the innocent! I do know that all things are suppose to be for the good as they have been In my life! I just wonder about the child sometimes?

If you have ever spent time in the hospital watching children dying from cancer and other horrible diseases , I'll be the first to confront God for what ever the reason it is for allowing children to be sick I will never understand. No one even a God can make me believe that there is a reason or a purpose for this evil.

Reactions: Alabusa
    I beleive in the Bible! Also a Christian! Sometimes I question why bad things happen to the innocent! I do know that all things are suppose to be for the good as they have been In my life! I just wonder about the child sometimes?
    I don’t know. I keep thinking of an ant trying to understand how we think. Even the really bad things lead people down paths they wouldn’t otherwise have been. We aren’t promised a easy life because we believe. We are actually promised to be killed and persecuted for his sake.

I don’t know. I keep thinking of an ant trying to understand how we think. Even the really bad things lead people down paths they wouldn’t otherwise have been. We aren’t promised a easy life because we believe. We are actually promised to be killed and persecuted for his sake.
    Truth!

If you have ever spent time in the hospital watching children dying from cancer and other horrible diseases , I'll be the first to confront God for what ever the reason it is for allowing children to be sick I will never understand. No one even a God can make me believe that there is a reason or a purpose for this evil.
    I have a friend who lost his son to cancer. His son and John Wayne are the only two people to be made honorary Marines. His wife turned away from God but he stayed with his faith. I could put you in touch with him if ya want. Would a rose still be as pretty without the thorns?

Reactions: candyx
    coca-cola-roller-coaster-large-7.jpg

----------
    JACKSONVILLE, Fla. (AP) - A 43-year-old man who is already serving a life sentence for murder has been arrested in the death of a cellmate at a Florida jail.

The Florida Times-Union reports Paul Dixon was re-booked on a new murder charge following the fatal beating on Tuesday.

Authorities say Dixon had been brought to the Duval County Jail from another facility for court proceedings in a new sentencing hearing. He’s serving 25 years for a 1993 murder that occurred when he was 17. New state laws require re-sentencing for juveniles given life terms.

The beating happened in a cell where inmates are held while awaiting transport to prison or while they’re back for hearings.

Officials have not released the dead man’s name. However, according to the Florida Times-Union, Duval County jail records now list 50-year-old inmate David Oseas Ramirez as deceased, which was updated on Tuesday.
    Ramirez was behind bars serving a life sentence for lewd and lascivious molestation of a child in 2012. He was reportedly back at the Duval County jail for a hearing, according to Florida Department of Corrections records.

Dixon declined to speak to detectives and asked for a lawyer.
    ----------

Hope it was drawn out and painful as can be for that piece of shit sick fuck...
    Out fucking standing

His son got to talk to God before he left and was told he is coming home. He went out like a champ and had marines saluting him when he took his
    Truth!
    His son got to talk to God before he left and was told he is coming home. He went out like a champ and had marines saluting him when he took his last breath.
    There was a doctors son here in town that drowned when he was 5 yrs old but brought back to life. When he came back he was talking about Jesus and how he was coming here one day! He also described people that he saw when he was in heaven! The family showed him pics of kin folk he had never knew or seen before and he would tell them who each one was! At 5 yrs old! There is a book written on it! Awsome!

----------
    We are actually promised to be killed and persecuted for his sake.
    ----------

If you want peace, prepare for war...

For even a newborn infant coming into this world, the struggle for life begins with fighting for that first gulp of precious air and to withstand the cold and harsh new atmosphere into which he had just been thrust into.

Nothing that we take so preciously in life is ever given to us. Especially liberty, home and peace. We must fight for them.

My GF is curled up beside me as I write this, and she knows as well as I, that in order to preserve the warm and peaceful little world that we share, that I would be ready to sacrifice myself if need be, just like the master gunsmith Cornish McManus in The Rifle, by Gary Paulsen, who had been hung from a tree directly outside his shop by British soldiers for building rifles for the Patriot cause, as well as fight and kill if need be, just like mountain man John Byam, who had pulled the trigger of McManus' last and most powerful creation and sent a bullet crashing through the spine of a Redcoat officer sitting on his horse hundreds of yards across a meadow.

i don't interpret the bible in this way, assuming you mean the Christian god. he doesn't make children sick. that's not how it works.
    i believe god's intentions live in the hearts of his believers.
    when somebody with the lord in their heart helps another out of faith, this is testimony of god's existence.

if you feel the Christian god is unjustly cruel, checkout some other places, where another god lives in the hearts of the people.

i was brought up catholic, but i don't consider myself religious.

Reactions: Snipe260
    Thanks for the reply man! It’s all good?

? actually, i appreciate the question, and the opportunity to answer, even if it was really rhetorical.
    i had similar feelings when i lost my mom to cancer at the age of 12.
    it wasn't until much later that i realized my mom's faith gave her comfort in the end, and for this i thank the lord.

You're gonna need Paul's DOC# to drop coin into his Commissary Account.

His Booking Photo

1564722360244.png

Reactions: Strykervet
    Note to all. Not trying to be preachy at all. Please don't take offense.

This is what gives me comfort at times.

Alma chapter 14
    10 And when Amulek saw the pains of the women and children who were consuming in the fire, he also was pained; and he said unto Alma: How can we witness this awful scene? Therefore let us stretch forth our hands, and exercise the power of God which is in us, and save them from the flames.
    11 But Alma said unto him: The Spirit constraineth me that I must not stretch forth mine hand; for behold the Lord receiveth them up unto himself, in glory; and he doth suffer that they may do this thing, or that the people may do this thing unto them, according to the hardness of their hearts, that the judgments which he shall exercise upon them in his wrath may be just; and the blood of the innocent shall stand as a witness against them, yea, and cry mightily against them at the last day.

Another one.
    Moses 7
    31 And thou hast taken Zion to thine own bosom, from all thy creations, from all eternity to all eternity; and naught but peace, justice, and truth is the habitation of thy throne; and mercy shall go before thy face and have no end; how is it thou canst weep?
    32 The Lord said unto Enoch: Behold these thy brethren; they are the workmanship of mine own hands, and I gave unto them their knowledge, in the day I created them; and in the Garden of Eden, gave I unto man his agency;
    33 And unto thy brethren have I said, and also given commandment, that they should love one another, and that they should choose me, their Father; but behold, they are without affection, and they hate their own blood;
    34 And the fire of mine indignation is kindled against them; and in my hot displeasure will I send in the floods upon them, for my fierce anger is kindled against them.

I will also have to read the psalm 115. It's been awhile.

Reactions: Snipe260
    Here is the info page for commissary:

When you type in his info in the JPay site he comes up under 308450. Unfortunately it doesn't appear there is a way to send him money online anonymously. I'm not sure I want a pen pal. It looks like one could mail a money order anonymously.