• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

China is at it again. FAUX NF RAP-i

ototallydude

Ding dong
Supporter
Minuteman
Dec 5, 2017
Oregon
For those that are paying attention, a few products are being sold right now are knock off Nightforce products and way too generous of prices. LPVO’s came first and now the Rap-i mounts with “mil-spec” and fake cage codes on them. Buyers beware, if it sounds too good, it is.

I saw some dipshit try flipping one of these on eBay for $800 because “milspec”.
IMG_3079.jpeg

Reactions: 101st
best part was, he said a "buddy" did a group buy for them, and gave them a heck of a deal....we hated to burst his bubble...even googled the scope mfgr website to show the correct spelling...cause at first , he was like "no way"..

When the Chynah Broz came out with a counterfeit GBRS mount for $50 that was actually better machined than the $500 GooBeRS mount, that was a LOL moment for me.

(I’m an admitted GooBeRS Disciple and love those guys, but dayum their schwag is ‘spensive)

He states in the description it's a fake. China is gonna China and until people stop buying knock offs it will continue. From the ebay listing.

"NF RAP-I Range Finder Mount 30mm Tube for NF 1.54/1.93 Scope Rail Accessory High Quality Replica with Markings"

It's everywhere, knock off watches, clothing, handbags, shoes, car parts, astronomy equip. and on and on.