• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

China says they have antibodies to neutralize all Covid....

Fauci and Bidens will get rich, remember when Biden stated he was going to crush covid. I guess with the help of china. Fauci is smart get everyone sick then sell the cure........

Reactions: SilentStalkr
5 year RCT or they won't let you have it.

RCT???
Doc
randomized controlled trial.
same logic they are using for hcq and ivm, even though they know they are safe are work better than the clotshots.
i'd rather get covid and get treatment once than take a clot shot every 6 months.
they still have not one documented case of a real covid recovered patient getting it again, except the vaccinated.

Cool, I'm sure they will share with the world for free, yeah?

Being...Communists and all....

Reactions: nikonNUT
With only a few side effects.

a455-512.png

You expect the government to fuck you over with taxes its a given but did you ever think they would use a bioweapon on you to really fuck you over. At least they didn't drop A Bombs on us I guess....

Reactions: kmckinnon
If you look back in recent history they have threateded it.

So I guess it's still on the table.

The govt should give these guys money for research

I am not sure why this isn't nationwide news at this point, oh wait, there is no longer any news or reporting on a national level, nevermind

Not publicized because.....

Because it doesn't put money in the politicians or Big Pharma's pockets

Zero surprise. They invented it
Yep. Known that from the start. Kept saying this didn’t jump from no damn bat and people kept looking at me like I was crazy. No you’re right, this isn’t no surprise but it’s an open admission and offer of a cure all of a sudden. The question we should be asking is why and why now?

You expect the government to fuck you over with taxes its a given but did you ever think they would use a bioweapon on you to really fuck you over. At least they didn't drop A Bombs on us I guess....
There was a guy that more or less threatened, lmao. Of course he says he was kidding and taken out of context. 🤣 I think his name was I’ll swallow or something. Lmao. No, as far as I’m concerned there is a slough of people that should be beyond prison by a long shot and still not shit has been done.

Last edited:
The govt should give these guys money for research

I am not sure why this isn't nationwide news at this point, oh wait, there is no longer any news or reporting on a national level, nevermind
Thanks for the news. I went to UVA and live near by and had not heard of this.

Go Hoos.

Reactions: kenny1773
remember when computers didn't have viruses; all the poor programmers just sitting around. Then some guy invents a virus and sells virus removal. Yea, he got rich. Remember when we didn't have covid. Someone releases it and they have the 'vaccine' (really just a shot).. Now they are getting rich.

Except for the hundreds of times that they did....