• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

China: South China Sea is not enough...We want the Moon!

Helium 3.

P.S. When they have a Chinese moon walker? Then and only then can they say they are as good as us. We did it with sixties tech and that tech was the basis for most of what we have today.

It's not the same because the dark side of the moon is always the same side - it never faces earth, thus no radio communications can be sent back and forth. To get it to work they first had to put a comm satellite in orbit around the moon before sending the landing probe. However, to your point it certainly isn't comparable to a manned lunar landing, which we did a half-century ago.

Last time I looked it is a sphere.
Landing anywhere would seem to be same-same.
At this rate they'll be on mars by 2069.

R

This is a relief. I was worried that we were going to have to go all the way back to Earth for pork fried rice.

It's not the same because the dark side of the moon is always the same side - it never faces earth, thus no radio communications can be sent back and forth. To get it to work they first had to put a comm satellite in orbit around the moon before sending the landing probe. However, to your point it certainly isn't comparable to a manned lunar landing, which we did a half-century ago.

You seriously think they deserve credit because they did something we easily could have done 50 years ago (put a satellite in lunar orbit) if we wanted to?

LOL

Fuck China

Hell NO! Where did you get that crazy idea? We put MEN on the moon - did you not read the rest of my post?

Rthur said he thought it was no different. I was just pointing out that there is a technical difference. It really just comes down to being more of a PITA, and more steps involved, but not really that much more impressive than the near-side in the end.

Hell NO! Where did you get that crazy idea? We put MEN on the moon - did you not read the rest of my post?

Rthur said he thought it was no different. I was just pointing out that there is a technical difference. It really just comes down to being more of a PITA, and more steps involved, but not really that much more impressive than the near-side in the end.

How are they ging to power anything over there, long-term? Nuke? Reflected solar radiation from an orbiting array? Imagine something spinning and refocusing towards us. And what about the cheese up there? WHO'S THINKING ABOUT THE CHEESE?

Reactions: ArmyJerry
Neil Armstrong pee'd on it so it is ours

17pka0tqayjb0jpg.jpg

He should have hiked his leg to make it "official."

To hell with the cheese, what about the XX dos equis beer?

"We Chinese people have done something that the Americans have not dared try," he said, according to The New York Times.

We reary did it!

The thing Is... they did something great. For humanity. This is a real scientific accomplishment. A rover and an orbiting transfer satellite. That’s good Stuff.

Shame that the little slopes had to rub our noses in it, instead of doing what they should have done... touted a leap for humankind. Achieved by some brilliant minds who happen to be Chinese.

Goes to show who the xenophobic racists on this planet really are... at least their findings will benefit everyone. Even if their press releases are retarded.

cheers,

Sirhr

The thing Is... they did something great. For humanity. This is a real scientific accomplishment. A rover and an orbiting transfer satellite. That’s good Stuff.

Shame that the little slopes had to rub our noses in it, instead of doing what they should have done... touted a leap for humankind. Achieved by some brilliant minds who happen to be Chinese.

Goes to show who the xenophobic racists on this planet really are... at least their findings will benefit everyone. Even if their press releases are retarded.

cheers,

Sirhr

(I know, I know; she isn't Chinese. Still, she'd make a great 5-0 villain.)

01-Senator-Mazie-Hirono.w710.h473.jpg

And a Big salute to slick willy Bill for getting the ball rolling back in late 90's , transferring US sensitive space tech. along with missile tech.. to China .
-

Where are the pics of our moon base we have ??? I thought we had moved into the old nazi base.

Went to the far side so if it went to shit somebody would have to go look. Took too much rice to send it manned.

Attachments

• CC7B65BA-F878-432A-94CD-ACFCBE00DCBC.jpeg
    CC7B65BA-F878-432A-94CD-ACFCBE00DCBC.jpeg
    72.6 KB · Views: 27
Where are the pics of our moon base we have ??? I thought we had moved into the old nazi base.

Here is 2 documentary films about the Nazi moon base and the cult of Steve Jobs that moved in and took over.

Iron Sky best B movie of all time !!!!! too bad I will be in Thailand when its released.