• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Chinese products

blue_ridge

Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
Dec 17, 2009
Eastern NC
Please Consider the bigger picture when you shop for products. I’m not wealthy and I have 4 school aged kids that I have to pay bills for, so I get it. However, if we continue to turn a blind eye to this consistent pattern where Chinese companies (meaning the communist government) blatantly steal technology, copy it, then offer it at a lower price, then THEY WILL OWN US.

American Semi Conductor had an office in Devens MA it downsized after that theft.

I think A123 was another China IP theft victim.

Any concidence that CV19 came about the same month Trump signed the trade protection deal with China that put restrictions in place on their stealing our shit?

When I shop I try to avoid buying Chinee products. First of all its garbage and second its garbage, and third theyre fucking communists and communism is scourge that needs terminated with most extreme prejudice not bargained with.

As of late, I have reduced my Chink Junk, to a minimum. What irks the shi* out of me, is that you'll look for an item on one shelf, it's "made in china" and can't find a like item on another shelf and pick the "made in USA" item. We do not have choices. You either buy Chinese or do without. 99.9% of everything in this great country, is F'n foreign made. I never really realized how we, as a country, are so embolden to F'n China. I remember learning in school, we made F'n everything here, except chrome products (mainly auto body parts), because we could not mine the ores to produce it. Shi*, we even allow China to produce our "life saving" drugs! WTF?? A commie country?? Politicians greed, has just F'd US beyond repair.
We've been sold out and we let it happen. Mac:mad:

but is it really stealing when we send technology over their to be made and then we are shocked when they reverse engineer it
THIS, or, like Rausch (?) who moved their stuff over there, and it all got 'took' by the Chinese government. As I recall, he lost everthing, including what he was attempting to Patent. They put their names on THAT, too.

On another note, if anyone cares, there are also a lot of products that are Made In Canada, too. Nowhere near enough, but...

look up Xu Xiaodong.

hes an amateur MMA fighter in China whos been beating the piss out of Tai Chi and Kung-fu "masters"....as a result hes been getting railroaded by the Chinese govt for making China look bad.
Lol
I love watching him pound down challengers!

Xi2.jpg

We need threads on HOW to avoid chinese good more than telling us to avoid chinese goods

It can be challenging to avoid them, even on simple stuff.

For example, some made in the USA clothes

but is it really stealing when we send technology over their to be made and then we are shocked when they reverse engineer it
ive been working on a lot of prototypes for scuba equipment.....it would have cost me 1/4 the price to have them manufactured in China.....but then it would be only a matter of months before those designs would end up on Alibaba.

i would much rather spend more money and support local american manufacturing, and protect my IP, than to save a few pennies and enrich a bunch of thieving commies.

Reactions: kenny1773
Hard not to buy something that the Chinese won't profit off of, you thank your elected leaders who made money personally from closing our manufacturing base to ship it over to China. I don't know about you but I would call that treason if we live and die by our Constitution, no different if your were in the mob and sold your friends to the feds and what happens to you when you do that. Its a code of honor that is broken plain and simple which has been the same through out time.

Our F-35 is built with parts manufactured across the world , we only assemble the parts once they arrive to US soil. America is the 42nd Street of the world , prostitution is our moral code.

Nothing really can be done we must run the course that we find ourselves on unfortunately, like the politicians who wish to save the earth from climate change. I personally want to start a group to save the sun from eventually burning out, its a impossible task but what the hell maybe I can be elected to office and then really cash in. $$$$$$$

Reactions: Steel head
ive been working on a lot of prototypes for scuba equipment.....it would have cost me 1/4 the price to have them manufactured in China.....but then it would be only a matter of months before those designs would end up on Alibaba.

i would much rather spend more money and support local american manufacturing, and protect my IP, than to save a few pennies and enrich a bunch of thieving commies.
I make fishing rods and we use USA and Korean Prepreg.
A lot of our competitors use finished Chinese blanks that cost about the same as our material costs.
The big pieces of equipment I use are USA made as well.

Reactions: Milf Dots
The old adage would you blow me for a million dollars ????? If your answer is yes then give me $10.00 worth .....

Not everyone

It is possible to buy TAA compliant laptops from several laptop makers
So if I pull one of these American made computers apart, none of the internals will be marked made in china?

What about apple? They are on the list but the iphone is made over there, do they truly make ipads and mac books here? Asking for me, cause I’m a curious one.

Walk into wal mart. Poore people buying cheap shit wanting what all the other poore people have.

That philosophy is why we’re in the predicament we’re in.
Lots of people wanting to get rich and ignore the consequences of their decisions.
Joe Biden is a prime example.

Who wouldn't step into the shoes of Hunter Biden having millions of dollars stuffed into your pockets along with the best whores on the planet sucking your dick........

• Love
Reactions: Forgetful Coyote
The link I posted was for laptops, not phones

Companies make different lines of products in different places

You have to watch specific models

Just know that non china options are available if you look and ask

Reactions: Milf Dots
I hate to say it buy anything made in japan is Chinese owned and they get paid from the sale of those products as they own japan and it's business even more sad and the people .apple is not devoid of Chinese influence as they get parts made by Chinese political prisoners ( slave labor ) Id even be surprised to find out china does not have a major say in Microsoft products and business thinking or at least supply them cheap parts at the minimum just as china is a major donator at MIT and controls a lot of what is done there , just like Harvard law school ,sports organizations , food , beer companies , shoe companies like Nike , addis and many others .

Last edited:
Reactions: Tik
Not everyone

It is possible to buy TAA compliant laptops from several laptop makers

Typical feel good story full of holes.
I know most of those brands fairly well.
You'll find while they may be final assembly in Mexico or some other 3rd world company, the individual components and circuit boards are probably mostly made in China.

Try finding some computing or phone device with all USA produced components and all USA labour and no foreign components or labour....
They are actually out there and the price usually only appeals to those paying taxpayer money for their stuff.

The link I posted was for laptops, not phones

Companies make different lines of products in different places

You have to watch specific models

Just know that non china options are available if you look and ask
Understand and not jabbing at you personally, just asking for clarity. And by made, not assembled in the US of parts sourced from around the world is the slide of tongue. Just because it is “assembled” in America doesn’t mean all the pieces come from America, made by American workers.

So if I pull one of these American made computers apart, none of the internals will be marked made in china?

What about apple? They are on the list but the iphone is made over there, do they truly make ipads and mac books here? Asking for me, cause I’m a curious one.
Apple products (iPhones and iPads at least) are made in Taiwan not mainland Red China

B.S. I'm pecking away on a Dell (top of the list), felt good for a few seconds until I flipped it over - made in F-ing china :(

I'll Say it again, ONLY CERTAIN MODELS from these companies does this apply to
If you bought the cheapest thing they sell, of course its all made in china lol

This does not imply every model, do your research BEFORE you buy...

We try not to buy anything that’s made in China for our gun store, and it’s a tough thing to do because there is so much shit made over in that commie shithole, and it sucks to have to spend twice as much for USA made products, but as the old adage says, you get what you pay for, and that is not just for quality of product, but also quality of life knowing you didn’t send any money to them fuckers!