• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Spotters Chinese Spotting Scopes

bsekf

Private
Minuteman
Jul 1, 2019
So, if the Chinese glass quality and their coatings have improved as much as stated. What is the best bang for the buck in Spotting Scopes? or Spotting Binoculars?

Oh boy.....

FWIW, I have an Athlon Ares 15-45 that's nice for the money. Be frugal, but not cheap

It's our pleasure, as a long standing supporting vendor here, to discuss the different available options and special opportunities with you. Please give a call, 516-217-1000, when you have the time. Thanks

I didn't used to look so closely where items were made, but post-Pandemic, and as it's become more obvious that Communist China is a not a fair nor friendly global competitor on most any front, I've done my best to not send my dollars there. That's just a personal decision one has to make, but one worth considering.

Reactions: yrunvs