• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Choose your garments wisely…

Tokay444

Black Rifles Matter. Haney is stalking me.
Banned !
Minuteman
  • Jun 24, 2019
    …and not from, “woke” pussies with their preferred pronouns in their email signatures.
    D7A4091A-77C3-46D1-90AD-DA49D03CDE82.jpeg

A family member's daughter works for Northface.
    Yea, he's not happy about it either.
    Recently a Corp from Texas contacted NF to make a hundreds of high dollar coats
    for the Corp.
    NF informed him/the corp that they didn't want to be aligned with an oil business.
    Corp replies back, "what do you think your products are made of?".

R

for the Corp.
    NF informed him/the corp that they didn't want to be aligned with an oil business.

R

If only the libtards only knew how much was made from oil, they might shut their retarded mouths...we could only be so lucky.

for the Corp.

R

Just got a nice arcteryx winter coat this past winter too dangit. Any other brand recommendations now?

for the Corp.

R

Did they respond ?

More than half their stuff is made with plastic fiber. Plastic = Oil.

Fuckem.

Standard reply should be "thanks for outing yourself.

I will take my buisiness to a more deserving vendor and contact everyone to pass the news."

There will be vendors to replace the liberal scum.

Reactions: Tokay444
    Too late, their true colors already are on full display for everyone to see. There were zero mistakes in that email, it said exactly what their company’s policy is and they only backpedaled when they got outed and realized there’s actually some backlash. They/them/their done fucked up.
    I believe in this case and all others like it,,, the correct/proper/fitting/logical term that covers it is:

"That".

You do realize that if it is true, all they will do is not sell that “brand”.

they change the sticker and sell it under a different name not to butthurt the hippy hikers.

don’t think for one minute they will not bid on the next rucksack contract for hundreds of thousands packs.

SSD is shouting from the rooftops supporting their advertiser. https://soldiersystems.net/2021/06/19/arcteryx-is-not-anti-gun/

Fuck them too.

Don't trust SSD. They also defend Team Wendy for supporting Hillary Clinton and purge any comments on their site even referencing the company doing so. Remember, Wendy hosted Clinton on a campaign stop and were open supporters. SSD pulled a similar stunt then running an article trying to sweep the mess under the rug.

Companies like BRC and Wendy will gladly take your money, then assist giving away your liberty to communists. SSD is right there to help cover up.

Don't trust SSD. They also defend Team Wendy for supporting Hillary Clinton and purge any comments on their site even referencing the company doing so. Remember, Wendy hosted Clinton on a campaign stop and were open supporters. SSD pulled a similar stunt then running an article trying to sweep the mess under the rug.

Companies like BRC and Wendy will gladly take your money, then assist giving away your liberty to communists. SSD is right there to help cover up.
    I watched a BRCC video and at the end was Team Wendy as a sponsor. I asked the nut gobblers on ARF why they support them and it was crickets. Then the Kyle stuff happened and the BRCC house came crumbling down. No more fanboys I guess.

Reactions: atomic41
    I own a few pieces of Outdoor Research gear, and have been happy with the performance. I cannot state with certainty what the brand's politics are, because they generally have not shoved it in my face.

Given that they have products with names like "Muzzle Brake", "Suppressor", and "Ironsight", it would seem that at least one person there is a firearms enthusiast.

Beyond makes good shit. None of my clothing has ever tried to forcibly disarm me.

I own a few pieces of Outdoor Research gear, and have been happy with the performance. I cannot state with certainty what the brand's politics are, because they generally have not shoved it in my face.

Given that they have products with names like "Muzzle Brake", "Suppressor", and "Ironsight", it would seem that at least one person there is a firearms enthusiast.

I'm from Seattle and starting using OR stuff back in the 70's during my climbing phase of life. Have lost track of them for quite some time. If you check out their history page;

Dan Nordstrom (of the Nordstrom's Clothing store/empire family) bought them. I don't know a lot about the Nordstroms or Dan. But, I would assume they are probably entrenched with the Seattle liberal glitterati........

Reactions: 308pirate
    Cancel culture is bad, except when cancel culture is good. Lol.

Cancel culture is bad, except when cancel culture is good. Lol.
    You're right, we should keep giving money to people that hate us

Also, this is not "cancel culture"....cancel culture would be trying to make Arc'teryx go out of business by attacking their advertisers, harassing their board members, trying to make the CEO lose his job.

Not buying their products isn't "cancel culture"....I don't have any obligation to buy their shit...

Me choosing Oreos over hydrox isn't " cancel culture" against hydrox

Dead Bird wants you all to know that they are very, very, very sorry…

(that a low-level employee inadvertangly outed their real corporate culture…)

always preferred OTTE Gear and Wild Things Gear anyway, 😉

Reactions: Redmanss

+1 for OR, pretty good shit.

Decent priced and the stuff I've got from them is of good quality...

Don't they know that clothing CAN be weapons? And pretty effective ones? I mean, a shirt and belts can be used as garrotes... Many prison suicides are done by hanging via T-shirt... And don't get me started on the unlimited fun that can be had with tightly balled up shirts soaked in gasoline, and overall elastic belts being used to launch them...
    smiley_smartass.gif

Don't they know that clothing CAN be weapons? And pretty effective ones? I mean, a shirt and belts can be used as garrotes... Many prison suicides are done by hanging via T-shirt... And don't get me started on the unlimited fun that can be had with tightly balled up shirts soaked in gasoline, and overall elastic belts being used to launch them...
    smiley_smartass.gif
    I’m not a street fighter. I never understood why every ghetto street fight video started with both parties throwing off their shirts. Then I started training in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu. I get it now...

I’m not a street fighter. I never understood why every ghetto street fight video started with both parties throwing off their shirts. Then I started training in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu. I get it now...

You don't even need martial arts to win a ghetto street fight... Just pull their pants down and they stumble, trip and get tangled up. You might get a free handgun or a bag of weed too, sometimes both, so gotta be quick with the reflexes and catch them as they fly out with considerable force...

anim_lol.gif

• Haha
    Reactions: 308pirate
    You don't even need martial arts to win a ghetto street fight... Just pull their pants down and they stumble, trip and get tangled up. You might get a free handgun or a bag of weed too, sometimes both, so gotta be quick with the reflexes and catch them as they fly out with considerable force...

anim_lol.gif
    While you are likely correct, my comment was more to the effect that you don't really know that your own clothes can be used against you, until your own clothes are used against you.

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
    While you are likely correct, my comment was more to the effect that you don't really know that your own clothes can be used against you, until your own clothes are used against you.

Euro fags and metrosexuals already tie around their own neck the slip knot that you can use to choke them out.

1624287374504.png

So? it's jiu jitsu gi or no gi ?

Cause nobody wants to fight a naked guy gentalmen will wear pants.

So? it's jiu jitsu gi or no gi ?

Cause nobody wants to fight a naked guy gentalmen will wear pants.
    Nogi has the weird rule set that you can’t grab the clothing. Because, in a real fight, your opponent won’t be wearing clothes? I don’t know, it’s weird. True, your opponent won’t be wearing clothing specially designed to be durable enough to withstand 1000s of chokes and other grappling attempts without shredding, while distributing the force of the attack such that they are “less” likely to cause permanent injury. But, if Im gonna lapel choke you “for real” or tie your arm up in your shirt, or flip your ass on the ground with your gym shorts waste band, I’m not too concerned about the durability of your clothes. Anything you can do in nogi you can do in gi, with the advantage of using your opponent‘s clothing against them, and the additional advantage of training to be cognizant that your clothing is a weapon for you and your opponent.

On topic, I try to avoid lifestyle brands, or any brand where you pay a significant markup for the label, so I don’t have a dog in this dead bird dust up.

So when is that bitch skank Robynne with the faggot fucking pronouns going to be thrown out on her women's studies degree ass?
    She needs to be! I know her last name, not real hard to figure out for those curious ones. Let’s just say that judging by her social media, she could have gone lone Wolf I suppose and Arcteryx really wasn’t aware of her response, at least I hope most at that company do not feel the way she does. If so, then they going to be out of business soon enough.