• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Chris Cuomo fired from CNN

TexPatriot

Two Star General
Minuteman
Jul 20, 2020
I like how CNN tries to act like they have standards.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/cnn-terminates-chris-cuomo-effective-immediately

Maybe MSNBC will give Fredo Brian William's spot.

iu

Last edited:
When asked for a comment, Cuomo responded "I'm smart! Not like everybody says. Like dumb! I'm smart and I want respect!"

iu

Last edited:
Fredo is weak and he's stupid and this is life and death in our time slot.

Reactions: TexPatriot
It's the easy way out that fool lied about his brother murder spree helping him cover up the crime and they both now took firing rather than having to face charges . only the rich and politically powerful are above the law .

Wonder if Fredo will still swap spit with Don Lemon on a daily basis since he won't be in the office anymore.

I Hated Andrew with a passion it hard to over state.

Yet Andrew was Chris's brother, and when your brother needs help, you do what you can to help. At least that's what decent people do.

So Chris, after years of pulling every asshole stunt imaginable, gets fired for the one decent thing he ever did. This says more about CNN than it says about the Cumos. CNN sending loud and clear.... employees if you need to burn your own family at the stake to serve our leftist agenda then do it.

The story you will never hear is that known pervert Andrew was electable as Governor of NY only because of the fauning adoration of the liberal media, including CNN. So in the end they are morally responsible for his sins.

Reactions: srtsam
I sure he'll survive on his savings but he just lost $116,000.00 a week pay check, I'm sure he'll have to adjust his life style a bit.
Don’t worry they are generations in politics. I’m sure Mario the dad salted away hundreds of millions of dollars stolen from New York for the kids to live on. You don’t get to be governor of New York without being so corrupt you manage to save eight or nine figures.

Reactions: SilentStalkr
Look at the press release carefully. It was worded by PR and legal. They did not fire him because of what the NYAG released, they only suspended him for that.
"While in the process of that review, additional information has come to light. Despite the termination, we will investigate as appropriate," the statement added.
They found something far worse than what is publicly known, it caused his immediate firing, and they’re even still investigating even though they’re done with him…

Shilling for Democrats IS CNN’s business. I agree 100% with @diverdon analysis, but I don’t believe they would fire him for this (a lot like they overlook Brian William’s broken ethics). Whatever they found has offended their woke sensibilities far more than the fake news/propaganda they peddle.

I
I Hated Andrew with a passion it hard to over state.

Yet Andrew was Chris's brother, and when your brother needs help, you do what you can to help. At least that's what decent people do.

So Chris, after years of pulling every asshole stunt imaginable, gets fired for the one decent thing he ever did. This says more about CNN than it says about the Cumos. CNN sending loud and clear.... employees if you need to burn your own family at the stake to serve our leftist agenda then do it.

The story you will never hear is that known pervert Andrew was electable as Governor of NY only because of the fauning adoration of the liberal media, including CNN. So in the end they are morally responsible for his sins.
I think once their usefulness was over they were discarded. Again, two white men in various jobs of importance is not what they want on the left. They replaced the puppet retard gov with an even bigger retard female puppet gov and we should take bets as to what will be fredos replacement. Open gay, trans, black, female? I would to love know how the Cuomos really feel now about their party. it would be a good time for these two dickbsgs to write a tell book exposing the left and crooked politics but they were more than likely both paid along with signed non disclosure agreements to help prevent this from happening.

Reactions: diverdon
Don lemon is not far behind. He has a lawsuit going on about sexual harassment that apparently the victim is not quietly settling. More and more are starting to notice. It will be interesting to see if they hold the same standards as they did for gov Cuomo. A straight white man vs a gay black man. hmmmmm?

He used CNN research department, staff and or connections to dig up dirt on the people accusing his brother.
Brian Williams was just a dirt bag caught in blatant lies. Cuomo put the companies ass on the line for mega millions in payments when the lawyers for these women get done.
Look at the press release carefully. It was worded by PR and legal. They did not fire him because of what the NYAG released, they only suspended him for that.
"While in the process of that review, additional information has come to light. Despite the termination, we will investigate as appropriate," the statement added.
They found something far worse than what is publicly known, it caused his immediate firing, and they’re even still investigating even though they’re done with him…

Shilling for Democrats IS CNN’s business. I agree 100% with @diverdon analysis, but I don’t believe they would fire him for this (a lot like they overlook Brian William’s broken ethics). Whatever they found has offended their woke sensibilities far more than the fake news/propaganda they peddle.
He was a tool (in all sense's of the word) and now he's tossed into the bin of useless tools.
PXL_20210922_205015875.jpg

Someday I will find out what this fits. But for now it's a useless tool.

He used CNN research department, staff and or connections to dig up dirt on the people accusing his brother.
Brian Williams was just a dirt bag caught in blatant lies. Cuomo put the companies ass on the line for mega millions in payments when the lawyers for these women get done.

He was a tool (in all sense's of the word) and now he's tossed into the bin of useless tools.
View attachment 7754054
^^^ it fits something Deersniper broke…

Don lemon is not far behind. He has a lawsuit going on about sexual harassment that apparently the victim is not quietly settling. More and more are starting to notice. It will be interesting to see if they hold the same standards as they did for gov Cuomo. A straight white man vs a gay black man. hmmmmm?
Don Lemon could shoot you, pull the pants off your corps, and rape your bloodless sphincter in the middle of Broadway and the left would say how brave he is.

View attachment 7754054
You could sell that its part of the AI Tool Kit.

• Haha
Reactions: tomcatmv
He should have NEVER been allowed to engage his brother on air or behind the scenes, given he was a powerful politician. This is obvious journalistic ethics but CNN, like the rest of them, threw those aside. It was obvious. And it was only allowed because he was on the liberal side.

Reactions: tomcatmv
He should have NEVER been allowed to engage his brother on air or behind the scenes, given he was a powerful politician. This is obvious journalistic ethics but CNN, like the rest of them, threw those aside. It was obvious. And it was only allowed because he was on the liberal side.
What is that?!
1638716608159.jpeg

View attachment 7754054
It's a Cuomo cock ring!!!:giggle:

View attachment 7754054
but do you have at least some 10mm backups?

download (55).jpeg

Nipple piercing was the beginning of the end for the degenerate Cuomo Family.

• Haha
Reactions: Fig
Not quite $116k/wk....

$6 mil/year. Still far too much for a "journalist".

This kind of shit pisses me off. I make roughly $1400 a week, a drop in the bucket for this fool, a fucking journalist, like we even have those anymore! What the fuck has our country become when a journalist makes $6,000,000 a year. Fucking insane. People out here doing real work and risking their lives every day don’t make even a small percentage of that. A fucking journalist making $6,000,000 a year. Yeah it can burn for all I care. Ridiculous.

He should have NEVER been allowed to engage his brother on air or behind the scenes, given he was a powerful politician. This is obvious journalistic ethics but CNN, like the rest of them, threw those aside. It was obvious. And it was only allowed because he was on the liberal side....* *and nobody thought they would get caught* *
Fixed it for you.

CNN should hire Pee-wee Herman as Fredo's replacement.
download (91).jpeg