• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Chris Kyle memorial service live coverage

Re: Chris Kyle memorial service live coverage

Thanks for posting this. Man I cant tell if I'm getting soft but since my daughter was born I have not been able to keep a dry eye when I see this kind of ceremony. I think it is just a coincidence. GOD bless Chris Kyle, his family, friends, SEAL's along with all branches of military. WE LOVE YOU Keep fighting the good fight

Thank you for sharing this,here.

I'll leave my thoughts of NBC, and they way that they 'covered' the services let alone how they supplied the video shorts in abstract order, for another time.

The Kyle's, and all his brethren deserve respect.

My apologies but I am still very extremely pissed off that c.kyle isnt among us anymore as well as the severe lack of coverage in the media.

Thx for posting. I always hoped that I could meet him someday, his unwavering stance as a man of faith and a great patriot, as well as a devoted husband and father is very inspiring. This seems to be one of the best places to find much information about the Kyle/Littlefield murders. The media cant seem to talk about a real man of honor and courage.
Less than 2 minutes about the MOH ceremony today on the late news. Trying to not be too angry about all of it....

For those that missed it live, the same above link has the whole service itemized per speaker. Scroll down a bit.