• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

EricM40

Sergeant
Minuteman
Nov 13, 2009
Georgia
Any opinions as to what size sebanza to get? It's gonna be with me every day. I had a ZT 300 and it was a little big for everyday. Thanks

Re: Chris reeve

I like the large Sebenza personally, but you may differ. Really depends on the size of your hand & how large you like your knife to be. The large one isn't too big in the pocket (for me anyway.)

I have the Small Sebenza and it is a perfect size for everyday carry, thin light. with an under 3 inch blade that most places and other countries consider legal.

i heard he fell off a horse, bacame a wheelchair controller licker, then died. what does my humongous sebanza have to do with it?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: VAJayJayPunisher</div><div class="ubbcode-body">i heard he fell off a horse, bacame a wheelchair controller licker, then <span style="color: #CC0000"><span style="font-weight: bold">died </span></span>. what does my humongous sebanza have to do with it? </div></div>

SUPERMAN'S DEAD?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

I have both the large and small Sebenza plus a Umnumzaan and a Mnandi. The small Sebie is my normal go-to knife for daily carry. I find the 3" blade plenty big enough for most of the cutting tasks.

Thanks all, I don't think i will mind either one. Now I just have to find one.

I have carried a large Sebenza for 10 years and am very happy with it. I skinned an Elk with it in Arizona two weeks ago. It continues to perform.

I have no experience with the Lg. but the Small Sebenza is a little too small IMO. It would be great if you worked in a formal environment. After wanting one for nearly a decade, the honeymoon phase wore off within a week and I sold it soon after. It would be a perfect EDC type knife but I used the money towards gun purchases which was more worthwhile to me. I find that I also prefer a full flat grind blade.

Check various forums for a used one.