• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Chris Rock is going to be cancelled

pmclaine

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
  • Nov 6, 2011
    MA
    I feel this guys pain. He is funny but his career is dead because none of his jokes will be accepted in the Woke World.

But calling out the dems on Rona?

Better have your tax filings 100 percent legit Chris the audit will be coming.

Last edited:
    He will get a pass. That’s not egregious enough for the zombies to destroy him

Not sure he got any money left, Divorced his ex wife with a $40,000,000 settlement. But i am glad more black and colored people are calling out the Dems now.

he has a ton of money left, and royalties from his movies and SNL appearances and his standup. He'll be fine.

BUT... i have always liked Chris Rock, he always told it like it is. but the article and his statements are just as critical of Trump, calling him a 5 year old child emporer, and they are of the Dems. He knows how to play both sides of the coin. He's also best buds with Sandler and Kevin James who are their own writing/producing/filming team and they take care of their friends and will continue to make movies together, so they will still have work regardless of their political stance. See also Rob Schneider and David Spade.

lols, Harrison fords's ex wife got $100 million plus future earnings. These biatches are rolling in Benjamins.
    Yea all for being at the right place at the right time and having a elephant hoof between their legs. Lol 😂

• Haha
    Reactions: oldfart80
    I think the current record is Bezos' ex. 38 or so Billion. With a B...

That is way too much money for divorce, I'd stay married to her and keep the money.
    There's a point at which the number of zeros no longer makes any difference. The truly wealthy do not need a concept of numbers. Doesn't matter what it costs, they've got enough money. Just think, she was so horrid that IT WAS worth 38 billion to get rid of her...

Breaking the amount down more, Bezos is making about $321 million a day, $13.4 million an hour, $222,884 a minute, and $3,715 a second this year. The largest single-day increase in Bezos's net worth is $13 billion, which he achieved on July 20, 2020.Aug 13, 2020

How Much Does Jeff Bezos Make a Second? - Market Realist