• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Chris Wallace Is Leaving Fox News

I'll miss him about as much as explosive diarrhea in an elevator.
Thats because you're a white supremacist...Sir.

CuLjMb0Tav3Y60oRdFt58QfBNGw_U9lpNWSqGnmmM10.jpg

I wonder if he quit or he was offered this cover story as a result of being fired? It makes you wonder why this came out of the blue.

I was gonna say you guys are being (a little) hard on him (I mean look at the other anchors--)

Then I saw he went to CNN (I remember thinking Taper was a breath of fresh air for CNN based on his work at ABC....fool me once!)

Please disregard. He earned every piece of hate thrown his way with that move.

I was gonna say you guys are being (a little) hard on him (I mean look at the other anchors--)

Then I saw he went to CNN (I remember thinking Taper was a breath of fresh air for CNN based on his work at ABC....fool me once!)

Please disregard. He earned every piece of hate thrown his way with that move.
Anyone that witnessed the 2nd 2020 debate, if thats what you want to call that planned attack on Trump, knows they haven't invented words and names vile enough to describe what a POS CW is.

Anyone that witnessed the 2nd 2020 debate, if thats what you want to call that planned attack on Trump, knows they haven't invented words and names vile enough to describe what a POS CW is.
Yeah I stopped watching debates after 2012, so perhaps I'm out of date. But going to CNN tells me all I need to know...

Could not have happened to a nicer guy.
So a man can lick another man's ass every night like Anderson Cooper does or jack off on camera during a zoom conference and you have job security but Chris Wallace feels uncertain about his future at CNN?

Just WTF was he planning on doing?

Breitbart? 🤣

Now *There's* nooze fair and balanced. Sorry. Fake News.

VooDoo