• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hunting & Fishing Christened the FN this afternoon

Da-Law-Dawg

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jun 6, 2008
Russell Springs, KY
Finally got the opportunity to draw blood with the Ol' FN this afternoon.

Worked last night, came home and went to the rack. Shortly after noon, I rose and was having my coffee in order to get the ol' ticker started. Low and behold, I spied an old sow groundhog slipped thru the clover between the equipment sheds out in the field.

I made a mad dash to the man-hole and drug my FN .308 out along with an Alpha Type II mag full of 208 Amax's. Shot was right at 120 yards and eased back on the trigger when she stood up. Impact was thru the right shoulder and exited straight out the left. This was "first blood" for the FN!

IMAG0133.jpg

208 Amax exited out the left shoulder

IMAG0134.jpg

Re: Christened the FN this afternoon

That is one good lookin gun if I must say and a damn good way to christen it! Great pics

Re: Christened the FN this afternoon

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Cleanmiss</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That is one good lookin gun if I must say and a damn good way to christen it! Great pics </div></div>

+1 very nice!