• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms Christensen Arms Model 14 Action

TwoBrokeShooters

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Sep 26, 2019
Christensen Model 14 short action 308 bolt face and recoil lug. 700 footprint. Ran this action with a remage barrel until I got a defiance. Area 419 bolt handle knob. $sold shipped to your ffl.
20220503_194942.jpg
20220503_195017.jpg

Last edited:
Do you happen to know if the bolt heads can be swapped out on a Christensen Arms Model 14? Just wondering if a magnum bolt head could be used or if you have to get a whole new bolt and/or action from Christensen.

Do you happen to know if the bolt heads can be swapped out on a Christensen Arms Model 14? Just wondering if a magnum bolt head could be used or if you have to get a whole new bolt and/or action from Christensen.
I dont believe they can be swapped

Reactions: wyliecoyote
Good to know, thanks. Might have to look for a Rem 700 magnum bolt. But then again, that could involve different barrel geometry for the bolt nose and recessed lugs.

How clone accurate is this with Rem 700?
Bolt swappable?
Barrel Threading same? (Looking to do Remage)
Drop into Rem 700 Chassis?
Trigger (compatible w Rem 700 X Mark Pro trigger)

How clone accurate is this with Rem 700?
Bolt swappable?
Barrel Threading same? (Looking to do Remage)
Drop into Rem 700 Chassis?
Trigger (compatible w Rem 700 X Mark Pro trigger)
Everything you listed is cross compatible. I ran it with a remage barrel in a 700 stock with a 700 trigger and I have tried a 700 bolt in it out of curiosity (obviously this would change headspace). The only thing you may have to do is remove the bolt release from the xmark as the Model 14 has a side bolt release.