• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Christensen Arms MPR - 16" 308

FunkyTownScout

Minuteman
Feb 13, 2017
TEXAS
I picked this up brand new a couple weeks ago thinking i'd either keep as is, or use the chassis with the 18" 6.5 CM, but ended up picking up a 16" 6.5 CM Q The Fix last week for a great price. This rifle is amazing and shoots sub-moa with remanufactured 308 168 AMAX from freedom munitions I had left. I didn't have any FGMM to shoot through it unfortunately. Has less than 50 rounds through it. Below are the latest groups from it using a 10x scope at 100 yards (Pic has primary arms scope, but i used a vortex pst 2-10 when shooting at the range). In order to test and see if the barrel walks, I shot two 5 round groups in quick succession (less than 3 minutes) then this 7 shot group as quick as I could (used the rest of the box up) in about 1 minute . The left and right holes were the 2nd and 5th shots.

$1,800 shipped from my FFL - Capitol Armory
If you want the grip in the picture, I'll include for $1,825

Scope, bipod, rings not included. I will reinstall the stock muzzle brake prior to shipping.

NO TRADES PLEASE

Last edited:
IMG_20191030_184244.jpg

IMG_20191103_113006.jpg