• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD Christensen Arms MPR in .308 Win

ballisticdaddy

Deplorable
Supporter
Minuteman
Feb 14, 2017
Colorado
I have an as new 2023 Christensen Arms MPR in .308 Win with 16" threaded barrel. This was purchased from EuroOptic last year and could not get many sub MOA groups so it went back to CA and received a new bolt and barrel and have not shot it since, so basically it's a new rifle. Below is the report from CA service guy along with the test targets all shot with Federal GMM 168 and this thing is a shooter. In the meanwhile I built another lightweight rifle so this has to find a new home. Comes with 2 CA 5 round polymer magazines and either the Area 419 hellfire match adapter or the factory brake. Asking $1,450.00 shipped from an individual to your FFL, please PM instead of posting in this thread to avoid scammers.

"I'm excited to inform you that your firearm is ready to be returned to you! Your RMA service has been completed and your firearm is being processed for return.
Our top gunsmiths have performed a full detailed inspection, and carefully completed the following services on your firearm:
Installed New Barrel, Installed New Slayer Brake
Aligned Hand Guard, Checked Headspace (Headspace is correct), Engraved Barrel, Test Fired for Accuracy'
They cleaned and performed a final inspection of your rifle and your firearm has been test-fired for function and accuracy. I've attached, for your reference, a picture of the target used in the final firing test.
They used the following ammunition in their testing: Federal Gold medal Sierra Match King 168gr BTHP

Thanks,

The Repair Team
Christensen Arms Customer Service
support.christensenarms.com"

IMG_4018.jpg

IMG_4020.jpg

CA MPR Group 8 .png CA MPR Group 9.png CA MPR Group 10.png CA MPR Group 12.png CA MPR Group 13.pngMPR Spec Sheet.png

Reactions: CWB4