• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Firearms Christensen BA Tactical 6.5 Creed w/ Razor Gen2 4.5-27

newmexicokid

Private
Supporter
Minuteman
Jul 13, 2014
Up for sale Christensen Arms BA Tactical 6.5 Creedmoor. I am the original owner. This rifle is a tack driver. Bought this rifle with the intent to get into long range shooting as well as use it for hunting. Took it hunting in November didn't get anything but had a hell of a time. Family moved into town so I don't have time for long range shooting anymore. Looking to get into something that is just a hunting rifle. Looking for $1500 plus shipping and insurance for rifle to the FFL of your choice.

Also for sale is the Razor Gen2 I bought to put on the rifle. In great shape. Purchased from a member here on The Hide. Looking for $1500 plus shipping and insurance. Open to trades towards equal quality optics.

If you want this turn-key package I'll include the NF UL rings with bubble for free. Easy math here...$3k shipped and insured to the FFL of your choice. Low ballers will be made fun of.

If you have any interesting trades on hunting rifles let me know. I am looking to get into a lighter weight Christensen model rifle in 300RUM, 300WSM, 300WM, 300PRC, or 7mm Mag. I have a sheep hunt in the fall I need a lighter weight rifle with more stank for.

Attachments

• IMG_0227.jpg
    IMG_0227.jpg
    448.2 KB · Views: 254
  • IMG_0235.jpg
    IMG_0235.jpg
    424 KB · Views: 232
  • IMG_0240.jpg
    IMG_0240.jpg
    368.8 KB · Views: 178
  • thumbnail.jpg
    thumbnail.jpg
    102.8 KB · Views: 242
This is a helluva deal. Those are tack drivers. GLWS.

Had a few questions. It has around 150 rounds through it. Also it’s a 26” barrel.

Rifle and scope package is SPF. I do have a similar rifle and scope package that I need to sell as well. Its the same rifle but in the MPR chassis and has a Trijicon 4.5-30 on it. Let me know if you're interested.

Rifle and scope package is SPF. I do have a similar rifle and scope package that I need to sell as well. Its the same rifle but in the MPR chassis and has a Trijicon 4.5-30 on it. Let me know if you're interested.
Can you PM pics and info for this rifle?

The second MPR is sold as well. The scope is still for sale though. Really nice Trijicon.