• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Christensen MPR Hand Guard

Coyote777

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Nov 18, 2022
Texas
Does anyone know where a person can find a 17” hand guard for the MPR? I currently own a MPP in 6.5 that I SBR’ed and I’m going to re-barrel it in a 18” 6creed. Just wondering where I can get the longer MPR hand guard. TIA

Last edited:
Does anyone know where a person can find a 17” hand guard for the MPR? I currently own a MPP in 6.5 that I SBR’ed and I’m going to re-barrel it in a 18” 6creed. Just wondering where I can get the longer MPR hand guard. TIA
@Coyote777 Hello, we don't normally sell the MPR handguards separately, but if you can send me your contact info via direct message I'll reach out and get a price on one for you.

Thank you,

Quinton
CA Customer Service

Reactions: Kirk70
@Coyote777 Hello, we don't normally sell the MPR handguards separately, but if you can send me your contact info via direct message I'll reach out and get a price on one for you.

Thank you,

Quinton
CA Customer Service
Thanks for the reply back. I’ve actually purchased a MPR chassis from a member on here and going that route.

Reactions: christensenarms