• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Christina Applegate Pole Dancing (While Pregnant)

Lazlo

Janitor
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Sep 22, 2008
    Upstate SC
    That's right... while pregnant. I'll never watch an episode of Married With Children quite the same again.

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/_pvJfuLTJpc"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/_pvJfuLTJpc" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

Re: Christina Applegate Pole Dancing (While Pregnant)

i dont care...id still put a dent in her unborn childs forehead!

The other blonde is from Reno 911.

I just threw up a little in my mouth

Try this line sometime when you meet a "hot mommy":

<span style="color: #000099"><span style="font-style: italic"><span style="font-size: 20pt"><span style="font-family: 'Comic Sans MS'">"Hello mother... would you like another?"</span></span></span></span>

I think I remember an interview with her from a few years ago where she said she had "dated" Al (Ed O'Neill) for awhile.

You know that is a spoof she made right? It was not done as a serious video. Kinda SNL thing.

Yes, I'm well aware that the video is a comedy skit, but she is actually pregnant. It should make for a decent story with the kid in a few years.

At least the booby fairy came to visit.

She was awesome in "The Sweetest Thing", and I've had a soft spot for her since she was Kelly Bundy. Maybe a not so soft spot...