• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Christmas Came Early!

JAS-SH

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Jun 5, 2020
UPDATED - Added pic from testing it below.

Garmin said 5-8 weeks so I was expecting it around Christmas. I got it today ~4 weeks :). It's smaller than I thought - about the size of my GoPro...

i-DDzqVtV-XL.jpg

i-85gwn7P-XL.jpg

Last edited:
Tested it this weekend. I brought the Magneto Speed along for comparison. The picture below shows the speeds after a couple of warmup shots to get the barrel to speed. The difference between the two is ~4FPS.

The only problem I had was one that you could have as well. Started with friends and then people I didn't know lining up asking for me to put it next to their rifles!

Another thing I found out is that for best speed readings it's best to follow Garmin's recommendations. Mine worked best 5-8 inches from the rifle and 6-8 inches from the muzzle.

Pic:
i-brGfHpg-XL.jpg

Reactions: adubeau
I have had one backordered through Euro for a bit now. Called a local shop just to check and the lady said they had a new one but it was for their archery shop. Called me back 10 minutes later and said the owner said they would sell it to me. Needless to say I hopped in my truck and took off to buy it.

Reactions: JAS-SH